No announcement yet.

Heinz Macher and Fritz Witt grouping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just keeps getting better and better now he has other high profile dealers giving CoA for his junk. Can we at least make these guys fly a red flag over the tables at the SOS this year?

Comment

I seem to recall a member who was banned for supposedly being caught-out flogging bad railway eagles on iOffer or some website like that.

Again I think there have been other members who have been booted for similar dodgy dealings - then again it seems the higher up the dealing ladder you are the more immunity you have.

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
      DMV because he hasnt done anything to violate the forum rules on the forum...his business is strictly off the forum..just don't buy from him thats what will send the message...

Comment

Max you are so rite about that these guys get away with everything short of murder. Who knows some of them may be getting away with murder. They sure have murdered some collectors bank accounts with there crap.

Comment

Originally posted by blitzkrieg gsd View Post
          now he has other high profile dealers giving CoA for his junk.
          They've been colluding for years authenticating each other's garbage, surely this hasn't come as news to you ?

Ian

Comment

Good thread Rob. Glad to see you outted the forking bastard. Did you break just one kneecap of his and he's going to walk with a bad limp now or is KW in a wheelchair for life?

Comment

Ian your rite I just hate to believe it one day I'll accept these guys are only in it for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by DougB View Post
                Good thread Rob. Glad to see you outted the forking bastard. Did you break just one kneecap of his and he's going to walk with a bad limp now or is KW in a wheelchair for life?
                LOL Doug, I didn't touch him

Comment

Originally posted by rob NL View Post
                  LOL Doug, I didn't touch him
                  Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                    Why not?
                    It rings strongly of "I was out of the country when someone kneecapped him ... Look, here's my passport"

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
                      That is an expensive looking watch! Thanks for putting a face with the tarnished name Markus.

Kev
                      I believe Wanker is the term per by Brit friends............

No time to see 400 posts, but the Macher images I saw were new to me, but only part I was shown.

Comment

When you think about it it is kind of sad...soldiers remembered through faked momentos.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
                          When you think about it it is kind of sad...soldiers remembered through faked momentos.
                          John, I am seriously starting to wonder if the war really happened as we know it? Or was it just history created by a worldwide cabal of dealers to enable them to make money by creating fakes based on the history they created? Jacques

Comment

I bet one day we will have a big party and burn all his junk. After all the fakes are gone we will find out there were only a couple dozen real SS uniforms left.

Comment

same old story

this is a very interesting thread with content which reminds me strongly of the fake marseille material pinned discussion threads on the paper and photos forum, particularly regarding those who don't want to believe that fake material is so widespread

Comment

Amen buddy it reminds me of a lot of fake SS group here lately. Seems like I can think of more fake ones then real one for sure. Now that I think about it there wasn't even a more than a couple SS groups at the SOS this year. Unless they all were sold by opening Saturday morning or just wasn't displayed. Why you wouldn't display a SS uniform group at the SOS is beyond me even if you didn't want to sell it. I'm starting to wonder if guys aren't keeping them behind door these days. The only reason I could think of to do that would be to keep us collectors at the show from picking them apart. Have you guys that go to a lot more shows then me noticed more are sold online now then in person? You think maybe guys are scared to have there stuff picked apart inert on at big shows? These are all things I'm starting to think are happening now.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X