Heinz Macher and Fritz Witt grouping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panzer1432 View Post
    Common items ? Remember when you could get a nice PAB or IAB for $75. usd ? Now nice badges are a deal @ $175. and real nice one @ $295. plus !

So what do you think a nice SS helmet or collar tabs should sell for ?

A genuine item is a genuine piece of history. Supply is limited and demand is great !
    I remember when you could buy them for between $10 and $25 and an E.K.II for $15. An M36 Heer feldbluse for an NCO for $100. 1975 was a good year and prices only started to skyrocket when the big California boys decided to turn this hobby into their own market game.

Comment

Fritz WITT Measurements

Hello All,

Hard to determine but a very important information:

Does someone knows the exact measurements of Fritz WITT ??

That is important as i had in hands a tunic "supposed" to belong to Witt. I took the exact measurement of that tunic (especially measurements shoulder to shoulder) which appear not to match with Witt's measurements.

So if you have reliable infos please pm me

Best regards

Comment

Investor types

[QUOTE
        It'll be good get the investor types out the hobby...

Eric[/QUOTE]
        Yeah those investor types... Who needs investor types!?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
          [QUOTE
          It'll be good get the investor types out the hobby...

Eric
          Yeah those investor types... Who needs investor types!?[/QUOTE]

Yes, right. Investing in fakes!

I can not believe that there are still people out there believing these are real Witt uniforms. They are fakes hello?!

I'd pay Eur 100,000 tomorrow for a real Brigadefuehrer tunic from Fritz Witt with full provenance. Offers welcome.

Markus

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post
            Yes, right. Investing in fakes!

I can not believe that there are still people out there believing these are real Witt uniforms. They are fakes hello?!

I'd pay Eur 100,000 tomorrow for a real Brigadefuehrer tunic from Fritz Witt with full provenance. Offers welcome.

Markus[/QUOTE]

That money you will not have to pay!

Comment

What baffles me is either I read people wrong or there are genuinely transparent people who actually advocate the the selling of high end faked uniforms because ?????? Or they defend dealers who do this because????

Here is a photo of the Tunic that was somehow deleted from my first post in this thread.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

< Winkler

Sieder Eagle vvvv
                    Attached Files

Comment

What a horrible piece of junk and so many givaways even from a distance that this is neither Witt's nor at least original.

Btw: The certificates of authenticity I have seen through the months are legally a complete joke. Besides the text which is very "freely dictated", how can anyone tell that the "P. Witt" is really the signature of Fritz Witt's son?!?!? Who is really so naïve?!

Now, why does Peter Witt in real life not talk about this anymore on the phone or answer letters?! Guess why?

For the benefit of the fakers: Some collectors' ego over-shadows their ability to think clearly. Hence, they spend money on items they so desperately want to be real.

But: A FAKE will always stay only that.......a FAKE.

Just imagine your money spent for a FAKE tunic being invested by a crook and fake-pusher in a neat new Porsche.....or real estate....your cash....

Markus

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post

Markus[/QUOTE]

That's VERY cheap....

Comment

Originally posted by rob NL View Post

Markus
                          That's VERY cheap....[/QUOTE]

Maybe a little on the low side. True, but in the range I was quote for a much more important tunic this week.

Cheers,
                          Markus

Comment

The real Witt tunic from Normandy was found all over the place. J

Comment

I guess the reason collectors don´t just tell the fake dealers to **** off is, that they (the collectors) know/hope, that some sweet day that dealer will actually have something good to sell...

Comment

Mr. Winkler is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X