Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
    No worries Tony!

So guys, we're back to square one. We all believe these TK's are original except for Dan its seems.
    TK singular reference, not plural, singular, as in only yours. Please do not misquote me. Thanks in advance.

Dan

Comment

bit off topic but i have a red fez missing the insignia and was wondering who much would it cost to get the skull and eagle to complete the item!thanks@

Comment

Originally posted by paddywhack View Post
        bit off topic but i have a red fez missing the insignia and was wondering who much would it cost to get the skull and eagle to complete the item!thanks@
        A skull will run you about 500 dollars and an eagle 350 or so on today's market.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by LUCKYFEZ View Post
          TK singular reference, not plural, singular, as in only yours. Please do not misquote me. Thanks in advance.
          Dan
          Come on Dan ...You can Stir better than that
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mike P. View Post
            Come on Dan ...You can Stir better than that
            Well at least we can all see your taste in women. Ikes!

Dan

Comment

here they show that style of TK on a M43 hat,dont know if original to the hat or replaced tho

http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Waffe...os/S26555.html

Comment

Well at least we can all see your taste in women. Ikes!
                Dan
                I thought at least YOU would have recognized that they are both graduates of the Escoffier School in France ..do they have one in the UK as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike P. View Post
                  I thought at least YOU would have recognized that they are both graduates of the Escoffier School in France ..do they have one in the UK as well ?

No clue. I do not live in France, nor the UK, I live in the US. Put your glasses back on, and learn to read before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Dan

Comment

Dan

DAN, so you don't agree that my TK is the same type as the one on the first fez posted and the others I posted from the collectors guild and on the M43 cap above?

Comment

DAN, so you don't agree that my TK is the same type as the one on the first fez posted and the others I posted from the collectors guild and on the M43 cap above?

Ben,

Not to be rude, but I have already explained my position on both this thread, and in the email you sent yesterday. Your beating a dead horse.

Dan
                      Last edited by LUCKYFEZ; 10-27-2006, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I've not had the chance to read your last email yet Dan.

This merry go round has become very tedious.

Nice chatting with you.
                        Ben

Comment

I've not had the chance to read your last email yet Dan.

This merry go round has become very tedious.

Nice chatting with you.
                          Ben

You too.

Dan

Comment

No clue. I do not live in France, nor the UK, I live in the US. Put your glasses back on, and learn to read before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Dan
                            http://members.aye.net/~mainman/grou...rxdontlook.wav
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well, this is interesting...three green fezzes, all with different insignia:

http://www.germanwarbooty.com/headgear%20h039.htm
                              http://www.germanwarbooty.com/headgear%20h040.htm
                              http://www.germanwarbooty.com/headgear%20h041.htm

Tell us, Dan, which ones (if any), in your opinion, are original and which ones are fakes.

One of the TKs is of the style which you already called a fake in this thread. You have also said that the insignia used on the fezzes were produced on site at the ONLY two factories to produce fezzes durinng the war (according to your exhaustive research), so, if all three are diffeent, at least one of these must be a fake (or at least have fake insignia) according to your logic, right?...or am I misquoting you?

Best,
                              Brad

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X