This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
    And this was made like that to begin with? Looks like a 'convert' to me.
    I was only kidding about Weitzel's lady friend of course. This sort of tapestry jacket is not unusual I've seen a few on Ebay, I suspect it was made like that to begin with, and likely modern too.

Comment

new addition.

DSC00287.JPG

DSC00292.JPG

Comment

Certainly a good choice.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Steve T View Post
            I was only kidding about Weitzel's lady friend of course. This sort of tapestry jacket is not unusual I've seen a few on Ebay, I suspect it was made like that to begin with, and likely modern too.
            Would look great on the misses and the pattern is pretty close to mine but I see some differences. Thanks for finally posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by GEROME View Post
              new addition.

[ATTACH]2237496[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2237497[/ATTACH]

Comment

nice one Gerome

Comment

perhaps he was only using you

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                  Well, I am glad that you also seem to enjoy all the exclusive NS/SS cultural pieces of which I have had the occasional opportunity to sell you.
                  you just had to add this bit of rather personal info onto the public arena of WAF,
                  didnt you?

Of course, I already pointed this out previously which got me into a tiny kerfluffle for a little while here.
                  So Nice of you to finally corroborate me. I am vindicated by Thorsten...ah the irony.
                  Not that I needed any...

By the way, hasnt it ocurred to you that your were merely a tool for Steve to enlarge his collection? Selling him the things he deigns to acquire from you(for whatever are his own personal reasons) does NOT make him actually trust or respect your multiplicity of suspicious claims of special wisdom of SS connections to everything -including the kitchen sink.
                  The only thing was that he did not air in this in public on WAF.
                  Maybe he's found a better connection and so is dumping you?
                  Now I have given you both a chance to be friends(in public) again by both of you getting angry at me (again) instead.

Your both welcome

Comment

Have you seen these Steve? I know you do serious research on the subject so it might be of interest. If you haven't, give me a private message and I'll "hook you up".

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
                      Have you seen these Steve? I know you do serious research on the subject so it might be of interest. If you haven't, give me a private message and I'll "hook you up".
                      Thanks for showing that Daniel. I do know most of the names but good to see new ones to me also.

I have photographs of some of the works in that list. I'll look for some and post when I get a chance to do so.

Comment

This photo was taken in 1938. I know the area of it's origin but not the specific maker. However it is attributed to the DHW so this might actually be a design that doesn't pre-date the TR.

Comment

Copyright: CCP Münster.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                            Copyright: CCP Münster.
                            And bingo was his namo!

Tassel-construction and hanging seems to be just like on mine from what I can make out. Closeups bitte.

Comment

Has anyone seen this sword/rune symbol on anything before?

A nice large solid plate, looks to be some sort of 40 year service/commemorative award/gift from supporters of a professional trade school.
                              Attached Files

Comment

the symbol in the center is known as the wolf's hook i believe, I have it something semi close on a wood candle holder

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 231 users online. 0 members and 231 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X