This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the extra info guys.
    Yes they could indeed be earlier or from another source outside Germany. The seller was happy ther were sourced from Germany but who knows. Yes I purchased them in the uk from a guy with lots of original Wehrmacht field and mess gear.
    The swatika direction is rather thrown off by my camera work. The pics I posted are taken of the 'far sides', where the pattern is reversed as it continues round. When viewed 'straight on' on any edge, the swastikas are of the German form rather than the reversed type.
    Would be nice to track down the monogram on them as this may help but I would think it would be too difficult a task! Thankfully the two I picked up were going for next to nothing so I'm very happy with them.
    Cheers again gents

Comment

Here another very rare oval SS wedding plate and one other bread plate with a different carved dedication known to be in use by the SS as well:
      Attached Files

Comment

A the big tree of life in brown/beige as one important piece of the Jul corner.
        Attached Files

Comment

that is spectacular. i hope to own one some day.

and my wife would not know what it is.... unlike my life sized bronze bust of der fuhrer that received a rather harsh welcome.

Comment

Hi
            here is my furniture salt, a little shelf ....

DSC00258.JPG

DSC00259.JPG

Comment

..this little Beauty smiled at me on the flea market today (and that at 2.00pm !!!!!!)
              engraved Lebensrune on the sides and on top the Irminsul with runic Letters "D B"
              I guess these are the original owners Initials
              Im not sure if I see a 825 or 925 ,but it more looks like 925..what are your thoughts regarding the age? Im used to find 835 800 825 900 on old rings..when was 925 in use?
              its definitely a nice worn vintage ring and a little Looker too..and the best thing is.. it fits my pinky
              here we go..
              Attached Files

Comment

t
                Attached Files

Comment

ki
                  Attached Files

Comment

pinky ring
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ring

The Tree of Life. Very nice!

Comment

Due to the use of the Lebensrune on both sides instead of the Lebens- und Totenrune it might be a period Sippenring given to the 18th birthday of a young family member, most likely an SS Family.

A very interesting piece.

Comment

Nude Figure reclining

Does anyone have any information about this piece? I just picked it up today. It is marked Karlsruhe 4935. The ceramic is almost identical to what is used for the SS Julleuchter. Color and texture. The SS dagger was placed in the photo to show size comparison. Its rather large.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Reclining Nude

Attached Files

Comment

Reclining Nude

Attached Files

Comment

Reclining Nude

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 49 users online. 0 members and 49 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X