Attached Files

Comment

some other view
              Attached Files

Comment

what a babe
                Attached Files

Comment

That's some sexy porcelain for sure maestro.

Comment

Hi Darius

The porcelain figure was/is a impressive piece in its own but are you
                    Sure the womens shirt is period painted?? It seems like the shirt is missing the glaze or clear coat over the paint like the strong glaze of the horse..to me it looks not like the women was always wearing that shirt with ss armband.

Comment

Im not a porcelain guy, so i like to learn more about such non allach but ss related porcelain figures..

Here is the male version of the hertwig&co riders
                      http://www.germanmilitaria.com/waffe...s/S004065.html

Comment

good point Andreas.. i had not seen this one at GM, its interesting variation.. i will try to see if i can get better pictures of the girl rider's arm band
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by maestro; 03-25-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I agree to Andreas´ statement - the girl´s shirt has been overpainted and the armband is not original either.

Actually why should it be there at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                            I agree to Andreas´ statement - the girl´s shirt has been overpainted and the armband is not original either.

Actually why should it be there at all?

Exactly..it would be interesting to see a image how this figure looks originally...
                            I surfed already through the web but couldnt find a image of a Hertwig & Co horse rider figure..except the one on GMs website..

Comment

Here is a civilian. There are other small variations other than color, so they aren't the exact same piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                                Indeed I see no reason to sell my beautiful and original Reichsnährstand plate.
                                This plate that you are selling on the e-stand now despite your comment less than two weeks ago above - What's your explanation for it saying 60 years on the back but carved with 50?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 231 users online. 0 members and 231 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X