This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a cracker.

Looks like it still has the black safety pin attached as well.

Comment

Don't know what all the fuss is about really.......

Comment

Shame to say its not in my collection.In fact my friend sold this last year and Rob it sold for what I would call reasonable,certainly what I would pay.
        Sepp's BO case............
        Attached Files

Comment

As promised here a couple of shots from the gem in my collection. Had to move a lot of stuff to afford this set,however sets like this are just not out there,or if they are they are not offered. Enjoy.
          Of course I would be gratefull for ay info on this guy, probably the youngest Blood order recipient at just 14 years old !!
          Attached Files

Comment

GPB and BO all matching.Large GPB has the 'military' style pin.
            This is the money shot, just for you Rob
            Attached Files

Comment

The man himself..........
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes Jon that's the one that one waits for in our hobby. Fantastic grouping and one that can't be upgraded. If you have any money left at all I would hire a good researcher to see what he can dig up on him. Best, Erich

Comment

not a BO

this is not a BO, but a companion piece to JonF's posting #114.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by entasis; 05-05-2009, 07:11 AM.

Comment

pix

heres another tangentially related photograph,

collecting at the Plaza for the Nov memorial. All BO holders.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice plaque Tony! Tom Wittmann shows one in his book on SS Daggers like yours. Like the statue they're pretty rare!

Comment

Erich,

I've had Wittman's book for a while but never recalled seeing this plaque there. Sure enough on page 430 it's listed. Nonetheless, my version is almost identical except it does not have the "9 Nov 1923" date nor the "Und Ihr habt doch gesiegt" wording. Odd to say the least as it does have the space for it.

Comment

Another shot of my guy...... Note he is wearing his Blutorden ribbon in non regulation manner !
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here's another commemorative table medal; this one is made by Deschler.
                            Erich
                            Attached Files
                            Festina lente!

Comment

Reverse.
                              Erich
                              Attached Files
                              Festina lente!

Comment

Of interest for one of you lucky guys Weitze has an identical plaque to mine curently on sale for 120 Euro, be quick !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 19 users online. 0 members and 19 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X