Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just collect one of each thing, though.

Don't like 'doubles'.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is an original hand-coloured print of the FHH I found in Munich.

It dates from the time before the two lions were installed on the monument.

1840-something, I think.
      Attached Files

Comment

Come North and see all the goodies

Comment

Rich, yes my Coburg badge is the awarded 1st pattern with only 436 awarded.
          The Mahnmal statue is desk size about 6" high. Including Wessel's I know of 3 pieces in collections and one in a Museum in Munich. Best, Erich

Comment

I guess I should add a photo of the original Mahnmal statue to this thread too.
            Attached Files

Comment

Jon an amazing collection, I remember some old pics of your collection do you still have your daggers and SS Honour Ring or did you sell most of them to make way for your museum worthy Blood Order group, truly one of the most stunning historical groups I've seen here on the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by wessel View Post

Comment

Originally posted by wessel View Post
                  no,no my friend,in the South you can see Blutorden :]
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                    Jon an amazing collection, I remember some old pics of your collection do you still have your daggers and SS Honour Ring or did you sell most of them to make way for your museum worthy Blood Order group, truly one of the most stunning historical groups I've seen here on the boards.
                    Well,the daggers have recently gone.I had to trade them for a grouping that I just could not resist. I still have 1 TK ring to a LSSAH guy and a bunch of other stuff.Blood orders make up the bulk of what I have now.I even had to sell 2 cased examples recently but only to upgrade to 1st pattern groups,sadly no one can keep everything !

Comment

Or you can go west to see a few more!
                      Attached Files

Comment

And the 2nd one
                        Attached Files

Comment

I've gotta get one of these Blood Orders one day, fantastic thanks again for showing these rare beauties.

Comment

Theres only one item that may trump a blood order, and that would be to find the actual blood flag. Its supposed to have a rip in it somewhere, and must have been taken by some soldier, and could be still lurking about in some attic or trunk. Hopefully it will someday surface. Wouldnt that be the best flag to ever find. There are many photos of it around, its not all that large, and touched all other flags in the ritual. That sturmbannfuhrer jacob grimminger always had the best seat in the house...He stands out every time you see him in a photo..I wonder what ever happened to that dude?

Comment

Grimminger died in 1969 as a forgotten man and he always stated the he didn't know what happened to the BF.

Comment

A few Blood Orders can be seen in the East as well.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X