This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
    As promised here a couple of shots from the gem in my collection. Had to move a lot of stuff to afford this set,however sets like this are just not out there,or if they are they are not offered. Enjoy.
    Of course I would be gratefull for ay info on this guy, probably the youngest Blood order recipient at just 14 years old !!

Really lucky last week that a fellow collector has sold me 2 original photographs of Franz, one portrait and one with some colleagues,both with his blood order and GPB in wear. Not cheap additions but priceless to the grouping.Will update thread with a picture when they arrive.

Comment

Congrats Jon on being able to add photos of the man to your wonderful grouping.

Comment

And here as promised is our man....
        I am so happy to have these original photographs,worth EVERY penny,thanks to the previous owner if he looks in
        Attached Files

Comment

This one currently for sale on e-stand...........
          Attached Files

Comment

Anyone now what Sepps blood order document fetched at Thies this week?

Comment

I thought that you bought it Jon!

Comment

Not guilty Erich.Too many other great items presenting themselves at the moment and well just can't afford it all !

Comment

Not guilty Erich.Too many other great items presenting themselves at the moment and well just can't afford it all !
                  It's only money Jon! LOL

Comment

haha yeah Erich. I just got a 2 year pay freeze though !

Comment

... and a 20% Tax now!

Comment

yes some incredibly desirable bits on offer --how do you find how much they went for?couldnt find info on the site.the items of that kind of stature must come from people selling of collections ,surely they dont still come out of the woodwork?

Comment

[QUOTE=Jon Fish;4081619]haha yeah Erich. I just got a 2 year pay freeze though ![/QUOT
                          I feel your pain Jon!

Comment

Not the minumum bid. But his GPB citation sold at that, plus the fee of course.

Comment

Oh you mean it went unsold or more than minimum ?
                              Shame it was split from the GPB doc if so.
                              I was fortunate enough to buy another 1st pattern Blood Order last week from a private sale,that kept my funds busy.
                              Think I might possibly be able to reach 10% of all 1st pattern blood orders awarded in my collection in the future and thats my goal,should luck be with me. Up to 9 first pattern,2 first patt docs and a splattering of seconds with documents.
                              So being realistic prob another 5/6 years- thats one a year. Easier said than done, they are just not out there or when they are the price is outrageous.
                              Jon

Comment

Good for you, Jon! It's been a while since I've bought one--they just don't come up very often. I'm glad I have what I have!
                                Erich
                                Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X