Lakeside Trader - 2nd Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your unidintified vehicle photos here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the information.

Larrister

Comment

Thanks again Patrick! this was an ebay.de purchase I have just in the last month started to peruse that venue with mixed success. Thanks again. Mike
      Originally posted by s.pak
      hi mike
      your photo is a french truck, Renault AGK !
      nice photo !
      regards patrick

Comment

Mike:

Here is a clear shot of the limousine version of your vehicle.
        eBay.de can be a gold mine for both looking and buying. I have bookmarked several key words and am on it several times a week.
        Cheers
        Bill
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bill,

I already own a copy of the photo you just posted.

Larrister

Comment

OOPS!!

Sorry Larry and Mike: Got in too big a hurry. In any case, both very handsome cars and rather rare at that.
            Bill

Comment

Hi Bill

Not a problem. I thought you may have found a copy of my photo somewhere else.

Larrister

Comment

Unknown Tank?

Hello,

I don't know what is on this picture. I kept the original negatif, because it seemed rare. But it must be german.

Kind regards

Köhler
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Bill,

Just came across this interesting site. It will help those who want to identify vehicles land-leased to Russia.
                  www.o5m6.de/main.html

Cheers,
                  Larrister

Comment

A Buessing???

Bill
                    Attached Files

Comment

Good Evening Doc:

Your vehicle is quite a rare bird indeed. It is a Reichswehr Krupp-Daimler armored car of the late 1920's.
                      Cheers
                      Bill

Comment

Evening Larrister:

Thanks for the link, but Oliver and I have already met and correspond from time to time on the Lend Lease project he is doing. A very nice and a very knowledgable chap who is always willing to help out.
                        Bill

Comment

Not Exactly Unidentified but Definately Unusual

Greetings All,

I just obtained a stack of Third Reich magazines and came across this photo of an most unusual vehicle. I had to crop the hell out of the photo to get it to fit. The whole photo shows 8 identical vehicles (4 per side) set up back to back. The vans fit into the side of and support the tent. There are two sets of steps. what you see is one quarter of the image.

Can anyone tell me how to shrink this picture so I can show you the whole thing. The original is about 5x8 inches.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Bruce:

Your vehicle is a Buessing vehicle based on their bus chassis. I will post one photo here which shows a similar vehicle which was a part of a pr campaign mounted by the Germans, especially in Ukraine, which seemed to involve some sort of exhibition. Exactly what sort of exhibition I don't know at the moment but I would expect it had to do with the virtues of the Third Reich.
                            I will try to find some other similar photos I have somewhere in my data bank.
                            Chit, wrong photo, will try again
                            Attached Files

Comment

My clever, computer savy daughter, told me what I needed to do to get the whole photo. Here it is guys.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Bill,

Thanks. In fact, according to the photo's caption, Vienna is where this autozug is set up. It may be that your photo shows the autozug's arrival in town and my photo shows it set up and ready for the public. Cool.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 27 users online. 0 members and 27 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X