Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herr Fritzkopf View Post
    auszeichnungen etc. of Heinrich Sonne
    He had Eisernes Kreuz II. + I. Klasse, Kriegsverdienstkreuz II. Klasse mit Schwerter, Ostmedaille, Verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz and Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidhøggr View Post
      He had Eisernes Kreuz II. + I. Klasse, Kriegsverdienstkreuz II. Klasse mit Schwerter, Ostmedaille, Verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz and Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes.
      Thanks, if anybody has more info of the military exploits etc. of both Sonne and Rollecke, let me know

Comment

Did anybody ever had contact with Rudolf Kendler? Is he still alive?

Thanks,
        Stefan

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Fritzkopf View Post
          Thanks, if anybody has more info of the military exploits etc. of both Sonne and Rollecke, let me know
          A friend of mine (also member here) ownes the docs of Röllecke (all but the KC-one)

Comment

Originally posted by StefanK. View Post
            Did anybody ever had contact with Rudolf Kendler? Is he still alive?

Thanks,
            Stefan
            Last contact was in April this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
              A friend of mine (also member here) ownes the docs of Röllecke (all but the KC-one)
              wow

Comment

Did anybody ever had contact with Siegfried Jamrowski ? Is he still alive?

Thanks,

Eagle stream

Comment

Originally posted by eagle stream View Post
                  Did anybody ever had contact with Siegfried Jamrowski ? Is he still alive?

Thanks,

Eagle stream
                  Hi

At the latest information, it is still alive.
                  But no longer responds to letters because of his health.

Regards

Phil.

Comment

Last time we saw him, he did not have time to drink his beer because some dudes let him signed 20 pictures for ebay....

martin

Comment

Originally posted by mdj View Post
                      Last time we saw him, he did not have time to drink his beer because some dudes let him signed 20 pictures for ebay....

martin
                      Hi Martin,

oh yes, this was very sad....and he was not amused. Of course....

Comment

martin
                        So those sort of guys still go to the OdR ??

They should be told to leave as everyone knows they are going to sell the photos !!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul E View Post
                          So those sort of guys still go to the OdR ??

They should be told to leave as everyone knows they are going to sell the photos !!
                          Last year I got really upset about guys putting piles of books and photos for them to sign, and they don't even bother to be polite! Just something like "sign it!" The worst part is that you cannot even talk to the veteran, because when they are done with it, they're already tired.

Ok, there's a "freiejagd" night, but they should be more respectful!

Comment

Originally posted by JulioMoc View Post
                            Last year I got really upset about guys putting piles of books and photos for them to sign, and they don't even bother to be polite! Just something like "sign it!" The worst part is that you cannot even talk to the veteran, because when they are done with it, they're already tired.

Ok, there's a "freiejagd" night, but they should be more respectful!
                            Indeed. Sonne left early and did not came back the next night...He had enough of it, I assume...

Julio, this year we drink a beer with Martin Drewes and the first collector with a pile of books will be kicked in his a&^#@$#$&_)((*%....

martin

Comment

Julio, this year we drink a beer with Martin Drewes and the first collector with a pile of books will be kicked in his a&^#@$#$&_)((*%....
                              what about me?

Comment

what about me?

Of course you're with us! This way we can kick more @$$

Martin, that's a great idea. Last year I barely got a minute with Sonne, as the space around him was overcrowded. Poor guy.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X