No announcement yet.

Knights Cross Recipients Who Are Still Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walter Kuhn passed away a few month ago.
    I just tried to call him. On the phone was his neighboor.
    She said Ms. Kuhn is in Hospital and Mr. Kuhn passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidhøggr View Post
      Oh no... I was just reading about him this week.

May you rest in peace Herr Kuhn.

Comment

i was wondering what one should write to an SS RKT, because the SS has this bad 'image', and many veterans are still loyal to their (former) beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Fritzkopf View Post
          i was wondering what one should write to an SS RKT, because the SS has this bad 'image', and many veterans are still loyal to their (former) beliefs.
          Well, I write them just the same way I write all the others. You'll find that SS RKTs tend to be very polite in their answers.

Comment

oké ,

maybe something else, it has been 2 weeks since i've posted my letter to artur Becker-neetz, but still haven't had a reply from him. Berlin isn't that far from Belgium but i'm a bit concurned.

Comment

oké ,

maybe something else, it has been 2 weeks since i've posted my letter to artur Becker-neetz, but still haven't had a reply from him. Berlin isn't that far from Belgium but i'm a bit concurned.
              Maybe there's something to do with his moving. He might still be placing things around.

Comment

Thomas,
                I received a reply back from Mr. Neetz on 26 April, 2010 and it did take about 3 months. So, just keep in mine his age as he is a very good signer and will reply when he gets a chance.
                Carey

Comment

oké ,

One thing you have to remember is that there are a lot of collectors interested in getting some signed items, or just in getting in contact with RKT.

This large amount of mail, and coupled with their older age, sometimes causes a delay in getting a response.

Also, Artur moved not long ago and this could also be causing a delay. Like Carey said, Artur is a very nice man and does respond.

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Nidhøggr View Post
                    Very sad, the list gets shorter and shorter much quicker now.......

Rest in Peace Herr Kuhn.

Andrew

Comment

Just an update, I have heard back from Artur. He is fine, just a little backed up from his move from Frankfurt to Berlin. I would just be a little patient and I am sure those who have written him will hear back soon enough.

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Huntzman View Post
                        Just an update, I have heard back from Artur. He is fine, just a little backed up from his move from Frankfurt to Berlin. I would just be a little patient and I am sure those who have written him will hear back soon enough.

Andrew
                        Ahh, that's good to hear! Anyone have info on Herr Willi Unger?

Comment

Will passed away on June 23, 2005 sadly

he was a great guy

E ~

Comment

Originally posted by Hirschstein View Post
                            Will passed away on June 23, 2005 sadly

he was a great guy

E ~
                            Could you confirm I had December 31, 1981.

thks ,Dave

Comment

Does somebody know if Kurt Sametreiter is still alive and well?

Comment

Dave I was in intense written conversation with Willi U. in the late 90's early 2000's for our Sturmgruppen web-pages as well as a couple book projects along with RK award winner Hans Weik before his passing. not sure where you received the 1981 date ?

E ~

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X