No announcement yet.

Knights Cross Recipients Who Are Still Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god, January 1981... And I was born October 1983.

I met Artur in 2009 and fortunately with plenty of health still to show. He makes such clever jokes. I had my special moment with on Sunday morning, after the meeting, on breakfest. We talked for a long time while he was waiting for his cab.

I missed him a lot at Hannover last year.

Comment

Julio, do you remember the situation with the photo on which he wanted to paint THE mustache?
      Artur is a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidhøggr View Post
        Julio, do you remember the situation with the photo on which he wanted to paint THE mustache?
        Artur is a great guy.
        Hahah oh yes! That impression he makes with his comb, just hilarious.

Becker-Neetz should have a talk show

Comment

Artur

Artur is a great guy ! I first met him in 1975. It's been a long time since I have talked to or seen him. I think I'll call him today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidhøggr View Post
            Artur is a great guy.
            haha.......

He never speaks about AH.
            He only put his comb under his nose

martin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
              Artur is a great guy ! I first met him in 1975. It's been a long time since I have talked to or seen him. I think I'll call him today.
              He moved to Berlin and doesnt live in Frankfurt anymore.

Comment

I heard that his health isn't very good at the moment. Anybody knows if he is better?

Comment

A friend of mine lives in Berlin. He said Artur´s health is better already.

Comment

Artur - Berlin

When did Artur move to Berlin ??

Comment

about one and a half year?!

Comment

Getting to know the KC winners

I just wanted to comment and affirm what other members have said....getting to know these guys when they were "younger" was a right place right time situation....collecting signatures when I started in the mid 80's was still great! Many, many of these men were still alive and receptive and just eager to chat. I think my most memorable visits were when I was first introduced to Otto Gunsche. I was sitting on his couch, with our mutual friend across from me.....Im nervous as heck...and all of sudden this towering blonde/gray man came into the room and plopped this HUGE photo album on my lap and smacked me on my knee and said "How are you, Im Otto" and we sat their drinking lager as he sat next to me turning the pages of his photo album which I dont have to tell you was amazing and all of the stories he had to tell about everyone...especially Hitler. I became good friend and we always had good laughs and good times in the many visits I had with him. A great guy! Sadly missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by InMyScopeOIF View Post
                          I just wanted to comment and affirm what other members have said....getting to know these guys when they were "younger" was a right place right time situation....collecting signatures when I started in the mid 80's was still great! Many, many of these men were still alive and receptive and just eager to chat. I think my most memorable visits were when I was first introduced to Otto Gunsche. I was sitting on his couch, with our mutual friend across from me.....Im nervous as heck...and all of sudden this towering blonde/gray man came into the room and plopped this HUGE photo album on my lap and smacked me on my knee and said "How are you, Im Otto" and we sat their drinking lager as he sat next to me turning the pages of his photo album which I dont have to tell you was amazing and all of the stories he had to tell about everyone...especially Hitler. I became good friend and we always had good laughs and good times in the many visits I had with him. A great guy! Sadly missed!!
                          great exeperience....Too bad I havent had the pleasure of meeting Guensche.

martin

Comment

I met Guensche at a OdR meeting in Germany when he came to meet Fritz Darges , for those of us who were there a memorable occasion !!

That was the first time i met the wonderful Artur Becker-Neetz as well !!

Comment

Just saw this our departed friend Siegfried Brosows documents sold on an online auction !!!

http://online.auktion-zwack.de/ufIte...atno=0&a_id=65

Comment

Originally posted by Paul E View Post
                                Just saw this our departed friend Siegfried Brosows documents sold on an online auction !!!

http://online.auktion-zwack.de/ufIte...atno=0&a_id=65
                                what was the end price?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X