Knights Cross Recipients Who Are Still Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi a message for Phil which I know other forum members would agree with,
    Please do not leave WAF! Your posts and updates are really valued by me and many others on the forum! Like I have said before without you and the other main thread leaders I would not know which of the Knight's Cross Winners are still alive, who still responds and who does want contact anymore etc.... You are a valued forum member!
    Thomas

Comment

Hi Thomas,

thank you for your support, but I decided to stop my contribution to this thread.
      Too many freeloaders and dishonest people to veterans.

Regards
      Phil.

Comment

I'm Done also

I thought this thread was about KC winners who are still alive....BUT all it has been is one big argument & name calling episodes SO...I'll never visit it again either, I'm DONE !

Comment

Originally posted by ardennes1944 View Post
          Hi Thomas,

thank you for your support, but I decided to stop my contribution to this thread.
          Too many freeloaders and dishonest people to veterans.

Regards
          Phil.
          Good choice Phil....This place is crowded with people who dont have the brains to understand what collecting is about.

martin

Comment

Harald Nugiseks 2 days ago ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kriuks View Post

Nice to see Nugiseks so good! I'd so like to meet him!

Comment

I hadn't visited the thread for a while, but as I read through the last few pages of it I just got saddened and angry ! The mentality of some people around here is simply astounding, judging people who have been collecting since the 70's and 80's and calling them names.

Some people just want to start collecting militaria ( autographs in this case) in a jiffy, but it's not that easy, it takes time, patience and respect. I turn 19 this year and have been writing veterans ( both German and Allied)
                for just over 2 years, so I'm in no position to judge or lecture senior forum members because some of them really helped me well ! It's sad to see members leave because they are envied and disrespected.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Fritzkopf View Post
                  so I'm in no position to judge or lecture senior forum members because some of them really helped me well
                  I'm so bored to get in the same discussion again but since you like to provoke i'll write a short reply.

Obviously you stated that you haven't done the same because you found help when you asked for it So things were easy for you therefore you didn't have the need to complain.

I never expected that collecting signed photos would be easy. Nobody does.

But fortune favors the bold. A friend and forum member saw me asking for help and supplied me with over 800 addresses.

Someone in this thread previously said it's all about connections in this hobby and indeed it is.
                  sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

Originally posted by don_kihotis7 View Post
                    I

Obviously you stated that you haven't done the same because you found help when you asked for it So things were easy for you therefore you didn't have the need to complain.
                    It's not always easy, i'v been looking for several addresses that still haven't found
                    I've been looking on how to contact Harald Nugiseks for almost a year now and still haven't found anything decent.

I suppose we stop arguing and get this thread back on topic (sorry that I provoked the discussion again ).

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Fritzkopf View Post
                      I suppose we stop arguing and get this thread back on topic (sorry that I provoked the discussion again ).
                      I'll drink to that
                      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Kriuks View Post

Good to see him looking so well , i'm going to visit him again in May and am looking forward to it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul E View Post
                          Good to see him looking so well , i'm going to visit him again in May and am looking forward to it !!
                          Hey mate, you just gave me an idea
                          He is leaving in Estonia right?
                          Would it be possible to fit him in our tour in October?
                          Relics hunting and an RK Vet visit

Comment

Slightly off-topic But what book is Nugiseks signing? Is it some kind of biography or a book of the Estonian volunteers.I would be very interested in it

Etienne

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne B. View Post
                              Slightly off-topic But what book is Nugiseks signing? Is it some kind of biography or a book of the Estonian volunteers.I would be very interested in it

Etienne
                              Hello Etienne,

As far as i know it's a new Biography about Harald !!

cheers

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paul E View Post
                                Hello Etienne,

As far as i know it's a new Biography about Harald !!

cheers

Paul
                                Does anybody know if it is printed in estonian only ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X