Knights Cross Recipients Who Are Still Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vonkoenigsberg View Post
    Does anybody know the status of Ludwig Bauer and/or Gerhard Fischer (Heer)? I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.

I agree, Herr Kam is a rockstar. Living through a war and acheiving the age of 90 is no easy feat.
    Hi

Gerhard Fischer ( Heer) is not healthy. I think he is blind now.

Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by ardennes1944 View Post
      Hi

Gerhard Fischer ( Heer) is not healthy. I think he is blind now.

Phil.
      Hi, Gerhard Fischer is not blind, but he suffers from dementia !

sorry for the bad info .

( tks A)

Regards

Phil.

Comment

Thanks for the info Phil. I am sorry to hear that.

P.S. Karl-Gunter von Hase is in bad shape, guys. His family sent me a letter stating he no longer accepts autograph requests due to his age and health, and hoped I would understand. They were friendly about it. Wasn't von Hase the German ambassador to London at one point?

Comment

Originally posted by vonkoenigsberg View Post
          Thanks for the info Phil. I am sorry to hear that.

P.S. Karl-Gunter von Hase is in bad shape, guys. His family sent me a letter stating he no longer accepts autograph requests due to his age and health, and hoped I would understand. They were friendly about it. Wasn't von Hase the German ambassador to London at one point?
          Hi,

yes, he was ambassador in London from 1970 to 1977

Phil.

Comment

Hi

unfortunately , the oldest Ritterkreuzträger who was still alive ,

Erich SCHLEMMINGER, left us this November 7 at the age of 103 years.

RIP Herr Schlemminger....

Phil.

Comment

double
              Last edited by ardennes1944; 11-13-2011, 03:05 AM. Reason: ..

Comment

double
                Last edited by ardennes1944; 11-13-2011, 03:04 AM. Reason: double

Comment

Hi

to the attention of "Ste "Italy, please ,stop copyning systematically the information on the death of the RK on another forum

Re: RK still alive winners list!!

Postby Ste on Yesterday, 20:07
                  Unfortunately, the oldest Ritterkreuzträger still living has left us:

Phil.

Comment

double
                    Last edited by ardennes1944; 11-13-2011, 03:05 AM. Reason: double

Comment

double
                      Last edited by ardennes1944; 11-13-2011, 03:03 AM. Reason: double

Comment

Originally posted by ardennes1944 View Post
                        Hi

unfortunately , the oldest Ritterkreuzträger who was still alive ,

Erich SCHLEMMINGER, left us this November 7 at the age of 103 years.

RIP Herr Schlemminger....

Phil.
                        Sad news

RIP

Comment

Rip

Comment

He lived a long, full life. RIP

Comment

Hey,

I would like to let everyone know that a large group of documents which belonged/(belongs) to Walter Schuck will be auctioned at Andreas Thies' .

I find this rather strange because Herr Schuck is still with us.

the documents are listed under number 821 with an estimated value of 7500 € .

http://www.andreas-thies.de/onTEAM/g...46_193_224.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Fritzkopf View Post
                                Hey,

I would like to let everyone know that a large group of documents which belonged/(belongs) to Walter Schuck will be auctioned at Andreas Thies' .

I find this rather strange because Herr Schuck is still with us.

the documents are listed under number 821 with an estimated value of 7500 € .

http://www.andreas-thies.de/onTEAM/g...46_193_224.pdf
                                Maybe someone should inform Herr Schuck about this.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X