• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FJ with two female companions
    Attached Files

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO HAVE FOLLOWED THIS THREAD!!!!!! - BILL
      Last edited by W Petz; 12-21-2007, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks Bill and you have a good one yourself.

Comment

Picture information?

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
          Here are a few new pics to add.
          Bill on these pictures,you would put the info if you have it right,ones you dont know anything on them you dont.Like those FJ near the plane,is that crete,and the other is maybe training in germany or france?.
          Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 12-21-2007, 07:58 PM.

Comment

When I know the location I usually make a comment....there is no writing on those two photos...location could be anyones guess but seeing the variety of paint camo on the helmets tell me possibly France or Germany.

Originally posted by Fallschirmjaeger View Post
            Bill on these pictures,you would put the info if you have it right,ones you dont know anything on them you dont.Like those FJ near the plane,is that crete,and the other is maybe training in germany or france?.

Comment

Here is a ME 321 Glider being loaded.
              Attached Files

Comment

Bill,

Nice pics as usual. Sent you several E mails wishing you a Merry X Mas. Don't know if its up or not but you have a joyous and safe Holiday. Jim, Deb and Burritos

Comment

Howdy Jim,

Sent you an email....Merry Christmas from Maus and I.

Originally posted by djpool View Post
                  Bill,

Nice pics as usual. Sent you several E mails wishing you a Merry X Mas. Don't know if its up or not but you have a joyous and safe Holiday. Jim, Deb and Burritos

Comment

Here a couple of new FJ pics!
                    Attached Files

Comment

in a JU52 for a jump
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here is a negative I have of some captured FJ's ...Battle of the Bulge.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Negative of FJ's captured in Italy
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

These last 2 are interesting bill,i thought at first by the look they where both in the same place,but then thats the film maybe.The bulge one,they all look young and not to happy of course,i wonder if there from the 5th FJ divison or 3rd FJ divison.Also on a few dvds or tapes i think more have seen footage of some FJ like this in italy,france,belgium in the bulge too,and others too maybe but cant remember now,(negative means film right as to be shure these are from,stills etc... of it).

Not shure if showed many other FJ prisoner pictures here or elsewhere?,but meaning to do a thread in the FJ section about it.Like though i like them in combat and not as prisoners far more,as prisoners its still interesting to see them.And on the net have seen a few now too that want to show here,this week i may do that,thanks.
                            Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 01-05-2008, 12:17 AM.

Comment

The first (with #3) is actually in a slide holder and comes from a large amount of negatives and slides in my possession that were obtained from the estate of a War Photographer who landed at Normandy and went all the way to the Elbe River where GI's and Russians linked up. The second slide comes from a dealer site where a large group were being sold indivually...I only managed to pick up a few. I won't even venture to guess which unit they belonged as there is nothing that helps to identfy there location or unit. Bill

Originally posted by Fallschirmjaeger View Post
                              These last 2 are interesting bill,i thought at first by the look they where both in the same place,but then thats the film maybe.The bulge one,they all look young and not to happy of course,i wonder if there from the 5th FJ divison or 3rd FJ divison.Also on a few dvds or tapes i think more have seen footage of some FJ like this in italy,france,belgium in the bulge too,and others too maybe but cant remember now,(negative means film right as to be shure these are from,stills etc... of it).

Not shure if showed many other FJ prisoner pictures here or elsewhere?,but meaning to do a thread in the FJ section about it.Like though i like them in combat and not as prisoners far more,as prisoners its still interesting to see them.And on the net have seen a few now too that want to show here,this week i may do that,thanks.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the info Bill.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X