X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
    These are private photos...
    Sorry Bill, as already posted, those great fotos are not private ones. They (your posts 614 till 639) all came out of one of those albums. Looks like somebody out there has ruined one of those rare albums (only 200 were made), maybee to make more money when selling them as single fotos.
    Attached Files

Comment

Some samples to compare: 1
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

7 - and last:
                  Attached Files

Comment

W Petz, the building shown in pics 689 and 688 is the Municipal Market of Chania situated in town town Chania, Crete.
                    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle Scott View Post
                      W Petz, the building shown in pics 689 and 688 is the Municipal Market of Chania situated in town town Chania, Crete.
                      Cheers.
                      Check my post 691...

Comment

right on.

Comment

Patrick,

Thanks for posting this....pretty sad that they broke up that special album. They are still in fact original period photos with the Agfa watermarks, albeit...not private photos as I thought. I know I didn't pick up all of the photos and I got mine fairly cheap considering many better pics went for much higher prices. Bill

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                          Sorry Bill, as already posted, those great fotos are not private ones. They (your posts 614 till 639) all came out of one of those albums. Looks like somebody out there has ruined one of those rare albums (only 200 were made), maybee to make more money when selling them as single fotos.

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                            Patrick,

Thanks for posting this....pretty sad that they broke up that special album. They are still in fact original period photos with the Agfa watermarks, albeit...not private photos as I thought. I know I didn't pick up all of the photos and I got mine fairly cheap considering many better pics went for much higher prices. Bill

Here is another foto out of one of those albums:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=007

As the seller states he has 70 fotos of that group in his auctions, its obvious another album is ruined...

Comment

Here are a few new pics to add. Nothing written on reverse...could be France or Germany.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by W Petz; 12-23-2007, 03:52 PM.

Comment

#2 again nothing written on reverse...could be France or Germany.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by W Petz; 12-23-2007, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X