My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mathijs,

congratulations on the two new Souvals. Those are beautiful new additions. Especially the CCC shows some great detail.

Best regards,
    Alex
    Last edited by Alex W.; 03-31-2014, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks, I'm now hunting the silver CCC by Souval to complete my set !

Comment

I'm sure you will hunt one down. Tom

Comment

I was god smacked that no-one picked up this double marked Souval Grand Cross from Patrick any quicker.
          I'm pleased to say we worked out a fair deal for both and I was able to add it to my Souval collection.

IMO a very scarce Souval item, marked "L/58" AND "800" - great looking piece .

Mathijs
          Attached Files

Comment

very nice Tom

Comment

Mathijs, thats a great looking Souval double marked
              Grand Cross...
              I think you need to be a committed Souval collector to have one of these............
              Prost ! Steve.

Comment

Mathijs I'm really glad you picked it up. I've had to watch three of these GKs go through estand, as they're out of my league. Gone to a great though collection so that's excellent.

Comment

Very nice! Just goes to show you that you've got to be quick on the draw. Nice addition Mathjis!

Comment

And with thanks to a fellow local collector I was able to add this beautiful Souval KC to my collection .....
                    Attached Files

Comment

It came with damaged modified ribbon for wearing .... the hook and elastic was already there.

I used my "sewing skills" to add some additional loops on the other end - result in next post
                      Attached Files

Comment

As you can see, it now closes very nicely and therefore restored to its original state
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great pair of Souval crosses Mathijs , nice ribbon work !
                          These are great to have in Souval collection, amongst 57ers
                          Prost ! Steve.

Comment

I like the 800 mark...not in a "box" as usual on a Souval RK Tom

Comment

There were some very nice Souval RKs on estand recently, but alas no cash to spare This one is a beauty Mathijs, it looks to be well constructed

Comment

a problem we all have....$$$$

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X