My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloth "OdR" patch

Hello Mathijs ! Well I can't wait to see the rest !! Your cloth OdR EK patch is very interesting ! They were only available to members of the OdR and if I remember were made in the mid 80's. At the last OdR reunion weekend I attended, many of the members were wearing them sewn on their sports jackets ! VERY nice item and hard to find I'm sure ! Tom

Comment

Hi lads,

In all fairness, I already revealed all on other forum, so here we go.
      I was privileged to purchase a majority of a collection recently.
      All items belonging to Herr. Karl-Walter Lapp ( see attached picture ).

As the items received are plentiful, several private albums, pictures, I would like to do this properly.
      Document everything thoroughly and then post all in one go .... hope you understand this will take a long time.

Thanks,
      Mathijs
      Attached Files

Comment

A quick post here before its on its way to a new loving home & collection.
        Always hard to say goodbye to a 1957 "B" frame KC in mint condition .
        Attached Files

Comment

Bye bye.....

Comment

I know that feeling, buddy

But i know you´ll receive another B-frame soon

Comment

She's a beauty. Now I want one

Comment

Some impressions of a recent purchase ( with thanks to my good German friend RĂ¼diger ).
                Will working on how do display properly though ..... .
                Attached Files

Comment

A Beauty !!

What a Beauty ! I've been looking for one like it for a long time !! Congrats !!! Tom

Comment

Very nice Mathijs!! I think we will all look forward to seeing more photo's and details on the vet etc when you are ready!!
                    Just a quick question on the collar tabs & cuff title, are they wartime originals?
                    -Nigel
                    sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel N View Post
                      Very nice Mathijs!! I think we will all look forward to seeing more photo's and details on the vet etc when you are ready!!
                      Just a quick question on the collar tabs & cuff title, are they wartime originals?
                      -Nigel
                      Hi Nigel,

The group has been posted here by RĂ¼diger quite extensively.
                      Just wanted to add a few "mood shots" during sunlight .

And no ... the insignia are ( sadly ) not original ..... but they do help the display .

Comment

Hi Nigel,

that was my Dreike KC. I had to sell it because of some money problems that i had to solve fast

But it went to a very good friend and into a fantastic KC collection and now everything is well

I can sleep well now and Mathijs too

Mathijs,

good to see that beauty has landed well and i look forward for your display.

Comment

Hi Rudiger!!
                          Yes, I guessed it was that one when Mathijs said you had shown it before!!
                          In one way, I am sad you had to sell it, its never easy to part with great pieces like this, but on the other hand, at least it has stayed in the 57 family, and we all know there is no better home for a 57 RK than with Mathijs!!!
                          -Nigel
                          sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

A fantastic set and knowing it went to someone that will really take care of it for what it is must be gratifying even though you had to let it go Rudiger. Like Nigel said - it stayed in the family.

Regards,
                            Rudy

Comment

Hi Mathjis,
                              One chapter closes & another opens, you seem to be THE KC GURU!!!
                              Yet another really nice KC, well jealous!

Comment

Ok, now I really want one. I think I'll pass up on a Souval and try and save for one of these 57 RKs. I WANT I WANT I WANT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X