Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xmember View Post
    Hi Mathijs,

That is a nice observer. Esp. the way you took the picture. I'm sure what you have coming is going to be really good. Can't wait for you to show.

Regards,
    Rudy
    To be honest, most items ( but not this Observer ) I recently purchased will go up for sale again, whilst some will remain in my collection.
    There is one particular piece I'm quite excited about, hopefully in my hands next week or so .

Comment

Indeed the observer has the best design of all Luft awards. Very nice addition, Mathijs

Comment

they should have used the observer eagle on other lufty badges because its so good (just like you picture taking skills) thanks for sharing

Comment

Was able to add this early wide pin St&L CCCiB to my collection .... great piece .
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey Mathijs, a very nice NKS .... remain nice pieces for collecting

Comment

very nice CCC mathijs its hard enough to find a modern bronze one yet alone a early pin congrats

Comment

Very nice Mathijs,

Don't see that kind of pin setup that much. Great catch.

Regards,
                Rudy

Comment

Lovely early CCC Mathijs, it does'nt get much better!!!!!!!!!!
                  -Nigel
                  sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Two more shots .... the CCC is nicely vaulted and shows clear signs of it being worn ...

Someone has been banging the sides of the backplate so it stays attached and also the strange curve on the pin .
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, i saw that you were the lucky guy

Not much to say...a great very early beauty by S&L. Congrats Mathijs

Comment

just as a side point is the backplate on yours magnetic or not?

Comment

Originally posted by navigator View Post
                          just as a side point is the backplate on yours magnetic or not?
                          Very much magnetic .

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                            Very much magnetic .
                            thank you for quick reply ive been reading some of the reference threads http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=603184 its interesting how some of the ccc are magnetic and then some are not possible age difference anyway fantastic pics thanks for sharing

Comment

Very nice addition Mathijs! Congrats my friend!

Comment

Finally got one !!!!

I've been looking for ages for an affordable DKiG with 1957 hardware and swastika.
                                Mainly to compare it against the known early wide-pin version of the 1957 DKiG.
                                After fishing behind the net on an auction site, it popped up here and I bought it .

I know, I make plenty of promises, but will try to make comparison thread on these ( some day ... ).

For the new lads ... this is NOT a 1957 badge, however its an important link between wartime and 1957 production ....

Grtz
                                Mathijs
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Matthieu; 12-08-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X