Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shell and chinstraps could be ok though, perhaps someone added the lined, fake stampings and decal...

Luc

Comment

1st Pattern Smock ?

What pattern smock is this ? I noticed the tail buttons in the back and what appear to be chromed snaps .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Comment

helmet para

hi guys whats your thoughts on this one ebay 190337444381

Comment

Originally posted by hayleyp View Post
          Nice!

Comment

q

ok thanks lee

Comment

your thoughts on this one ebay 190337444381
              Do you really want to discuss toddlers' bottoms or am I missing something?

Luc

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. I assume the item number was wrong, at least I hope so

Comment

Well whatever the case, I have to agree with Lee: it is nice. Post-war though.

Luc

Comment

Uhum

You never know Luc,they could come in handy in a few years time
                    Ivan

Comment

the number he supplied was wrong, it should be 190337444581.

Comment

I don't like the stampings. There's very little space between the left B and the M. Also, the 19 is too close to the size.

The GPR cap badge is a rather poor repro of the post-war pattern.

Luc

Comment

YES WRONG NUMBER HONEST PLEASE DONT LAUGH I AM SURE YOU WILL CHEERS WILL

Comment

Spot on

Luc is right about the stamp,it is all over the place. Put together repainted dispatch riders helmet with repro liner etc?
                            Ivan

Comment

That sums it up pretty accurately Ivan, but it could be a good airborne shell and webstraps.

Luc

Comment

para helmet

hi, what are your opinions on this helmet on ebay, No 320428855317. it looks ok to me. thanks.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X