Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacey,

I already posted earlier to keep is civil. I can't help but think that you are somewhat trolling, or not?

By the way, prices of books are nothing to be concerned about. It either sells or is does not. Other books are offered for far higher prices and are selling on a rewgular basis.

So, please keep it civil or bear the consequences. Thank you!
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Spacey , by all means enjoy your wee scoff, if it gives you a degree of superiority who am I to deny you it, please scoff away and enjoy yourself.

Tell you what , you research and write a book and put it to a publisher like Rodger Bender and if it makes the grade you can be "a failed author".

You have benchmarked your credibility and usefulness and IMO you are not worth manufacturing any clever replies for , you are not that important , at best a minor irritant .
      Apart from what you have to say you (which is really very little when all is said and done) you have instead choosen disclose something of your qualities as an individual , "and it ain't pretty", please consider this.
      Last edited by behblc; 03-16-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spacey View Post
        What is that even supposed to mean? "Two halves of different programmes"?
        Don’t start on me with your nonsense retard posts.

Two halves of different episodes. All I could be bothered to watch. Really difficult to comprehend?!

Carry on by pm if you want without moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post

Two halves of different episodes. All I could be bothered to watch. Really difficult to comprehend?!

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post

Comment

Originally posted by behblc View Post
              Spacey , by all means enjoy your wee scoff, if it gives you a degree of superiority who am I to deny you it, please scoff away and enjoy yourself.

Tell you what , you research and write a book and put it to a publisher like Rodger Bender and if it makes the grade you can be "a failed author".

You have benchmarked your credibility and usefulness and IMO you are not worth manufacturing any clever replies for , you are not that important , at best a minor irritant .
              Apart from what you have to say you (which is really very little when all is said and done) you have instead choosen disclose something of your qualities as an individual , "and it ain't pretty", please consider this.

Comment

Spacey has left the building..... Bodes

Comment

Ausgeschlossen.

Das ist wirklich schade.

:o(

Comment

He was asked on more than one occasion to be civil , he ignored that here and carried negative comments on MM on to another thread, his decision his call ......it did not have to be his call all the way down the line.
                    No gloating , but anyone who collects and needs advice is just being foolish to throw away membership of WAF for really no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                      Spacey has left the building..... Bodes
                      Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Fush Yumeng View Post
                        Good riddance to bad rubbish.
                        You did well shutting him down since December

His posts tended to show under 18 age?

Comment

Probably older than 18. He was a WAF member from 2011... to 2018. :o)

Comment

lol ok that makes it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Miller View Post
                              Probably older than 18.
                              Biologically/chronologically, perhaps.

Comment

One of the best outcomes here: We're no longer talking about that stupid f'ing "Hunting Hitler" twaddle.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X