Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup hokey

The last episode was terrible re conjecture ...still loved the sites and old buildings....and history.

Comment

its just an entertainment show

Comment

Entertaining

Wow last night was weak...the big dive into a swamp with scuba gear and they are in waste deep water....Love the shoe ,but that was dumb as heck.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
          Wow last night was weak...the big dive into a swamp with scuba gear and they are in waste deep water....Love the shoe ,but that was dumb as heck.
          I said exactly the same 2 weeks ago:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...&postcount=173

Comment

They behind us by 2 weeks & 2 episodes, it should be over now. Has everyone seen the episode of talk about Nazi scientists making it to SA to build a nuke to target USA? That was doozy.

Comment

Originally posted by colt45s View Post
              its just an entertainment show
              I would imagine all the main show characters are getting tons of flak as USA has now seen the whole dumb series.
              Last edited by Kelly w; 12-30-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

yes..

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                They behind us by 2 weeks & 2 episodes, it should be over now. Has everyone seen the episode of talk about Nazi scientists making it to SA to build a nuke to target USA? That was doozy.
                That was beyond stupid...it's like they were running out of things to see, so just making up crap.

Comment

Gerrard Williams book Grey Wolf is basically the same story, but with more detail and makes the case in a better way, not convincing mind you, but more entertaining. A good light read away from the heavier history titles IMO

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                    That was beyond stupid...it's like they were running out of things to see, so just making up crap.
                    Which brings me back to my original post. How can they make a whole interesting & believable series about a 100% proven fact [death in the bunker] that has been known for many decades now? They didn't, but partly was answered by them taking redacted old FBI files showing escape routes and hiding spots and running with it. But to make up stupid baseless theories for the dumb viewers is really embarrasing.
                    Last edited by Kelly w; 12-30-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Im sorry but its not 100 percent anything but tales,,the bunker death,,that is,,

Comment

Originally posted by Nate11 View Post
                        Im sorry but its not 100 percent anything but tales,,the bunker death,,that is,,
                        Birdie, is that you?

I've not encountered anyone else who uses the double coma.

Say it ain't so...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Davis View Post
                          Birdie, is that you?

I've not encountered anyone else who uses the double coma.

Say it ain't so...
                          Writing style ,, sure,, seems the ,,,same.

Not to mention the similar juvenile troll bait.

Comment

Eldenwaff the Troll. Boring as a gnat

For someone who hates the show, Eldenwaff sure spend countless hours, watching it, complaining about it, and being concerned who watches it.

Eldenwaf, in his usual style, poisons another thread with his immature attacks and ranting.

He's an annoying pest on this forum, but in a small way entertaining. Especially when he makes up what other say, think, and post....to support his weird sissy trolling.

I'll continue to watch the show with renewed vigor, not for the content, but knowing Eldenwaff will be screaming and stomping his feet in Mommys basement knowing everyone doesn't listen to him.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by 29THPZG View Post
                              Gerrard Williams book Grey Wolf is basically the same story, but with more detail and makes the case in a better way, not convincing mind you, but more entertaining. A good light read away from the heavier history titles IMO

Sounds like a fun read.

Comment

I have been re-reading it as I watched the show. It lays out how the author feels Bormann sent off all manner of wealth to fund Hitler's escape and continued existence. Its not history of course, but reads like a good detective novel. cloaked in faux history....

Spoiler:
                                Hitler, Muller, Bormann, Eva, 2 daughters, Fegelein, his wife and three U boat crews all escape and live one!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X