WSS caps eagle and tk marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, thats what I thought.
    I did see there was some controversy as to the 475 code, it doesnt hurt to ask.
    Thanks again
    Eddie

Comment

Totenkopf

I bought a Totenkopf Death head but I am not sure if it is real. I'm not sure how to post a pic of it so if you can e-mail me at fx2riches@gmail.com I can send some pics.

Thanks in advance.

Dalen

Comment

Posting these for Dalen.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Sorry to say this one is a cast copy with wrong pins.

Comment

And yes, there were certainly original 475 marked SS eagles.

Best, Chris

Comment

Hello fellows:

Here is an eagle I recently picked up...it is one of the rarer SS eagles and should be added to the "good" list..this piece is very thin cupal:
                Attached Files

Comment

detail:
                  Attached Files

Comment

SS Eagle

I am sorry that is a known Fake send it to me so I can destroy it Just kiddin Nice one John

Comment

Originally posted by Sayle F
                      I am sorry that is a known Fake send it to me so I can destroy it Just kiddin Nice one John
                      Kevin....you caught me I was trying to pass a bad one hehe, John

Comment

reverse:
                        Attached Files

Comment

detail of reverse:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very handsome piece, and quite rare. This is (...was...) a maker in Pforzheim (....like so many others...) Our Norwegian colleague on the daggers site illustrated several of this type. This variant seldom appears in this locale. Bravo. Sayle F is very civic minded with his desire to cull the bird flu of fake badges.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Abenheim
                              Very handsome piece, and quite rare. This is (...was...) a maker in Pforzheim (....like so many others...) Our Norwegian colleague on the daggers site illustrated several of this type. This variant seldom appears in this locale. Bravo. Sayle F is very civic minded with his desire to cull the bird flu of fake badges.
                              Yes...I remember seeing pictures somewhere but could not recall where..one thing I admire about Kevin is that he always puts the other guy first, John

Comment

Things to admire in Sayle F

Dear Colleague, there are many things to admire about Sayle F, to be sure. His contribution to our endeavor is considerable.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X