WSS caps eagle and tk marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, thats what I thought.
    I did see there was some controversy as to the 475 code, it doesnt hurt to ask.
    Thanks again
    Eddie

Comment

Totenkopf

I bought a Totenkopf Death head but I am not sure if it is real. I'm not sure how to post a pic of it so if you can e-mail me at fx2riches@gmail.com I can send some pics.

Thanks in advance.

Dalen

Comment

Posting these for Dalen.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Sorry to say this one is a cast copy with wrong pins.

Comment

And yes, there were certainly original 475 marked SS eagles.

Best, Chris

Comment

Hello fellows:

Here is an eagle I recently picked up...it is one of the rarer SS eagles and should be added to the "good" list..this piece is very thin cupal:
                Attached Files

Comment

detail:
                  Attached Files

Comment

SS Eagle

I am sorry that is a known Fake send it to me so I can destroy it Just kiddin Nice one John

Comment

Originally posted by Sayle F
                      I am sorry that is a known Fake send it to me so I can destroy it Just kiddin Nice one John
                      Kevin....you caught me I was trying to pass a bad one hehe, John

Comment

reverse:
                        Attached Files

Comment

detail of reverse:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very handsome piece, and quite rare. This is (...was...) a maker in Pforzheim (....like so many others...) Our Norwegian colleague on the daggers site illustrated several of this type. This variant seldom appears in this locale. Bravo. Sayle F is very civic minded with his desire to cull the bird flu of fake badges.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Abenheim
                              Very handsome piece, and quite rare. This is (...was...) a maker in Pforzheim (....like so many others...) Our Norwegian colleague on the daggers site illustrated several of this type. This variant seldom appears in this locale. Bravo. Sayle F is very civic minded with his desire to cull the bird flu of fake badges.
                              Yes...I remember seeing pictures somewhere but could not recall where..one thing I admire about Kevin is that he always puts the other guy first, John

Comment

Things to admire in Sayle F

Dear Colleague, there are many things to admire about Sayle F, to be sure. His contribution to our endeavor is considerable.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X