No announcement yet.

Delich COA LAH Panzer Wrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a fine piece all of us would love to own. IMO there's a certain "feel" for all TR items. Plus the timing and probability that this tunic could arrive in this condition. Examination of the material, stitiching, stamps, construction etc, etc...A purchase of this magnitude demands a clear mind, a clear vantage point and sophisticated observer. I believe the price is fair but has to be a 98% one looker.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
      Also what about the piping, would early recon units have even worn colored piping ? If so wouldn’t it have been gold or copper brown ? I would think the maker would’ve just left Heer issued boards and added LAH cyphers . A couple of original tunics I have encountered have Heer boards on them it was no big deal to those officers back then. But then there is a possibility an SS officer used a recycled Heer tunic later in the war. Lots of questions.
      It would have been yellow, it could be possible he transferred from AA1 to Pz.Btl/ Rgt in summer 42 and there's plenty of proof of heer uniforms been worn it's just when was the insignia added.Personaly I like it if I had that sort of money I would have gone for it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X