BrunoMado

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Harry; 07-10-2007, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Comment

4 Waist snaps...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Appears to be of the same design as the one in this photo......

Comment

A few more details....the zipps are unmarked, the main zip pull is well worn with the chrome finish worn off to reveal the brass underneath...

Comment

Cuff buttons...
                  Last edited by Harry; 07-10-2007, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene
                    Looks original, missing the dial
                    Thanks for your reply Gene. I've had some more contact with the seller and he told me that is 100% complete also with the dialplate but he had displayed it one hot day in the full sun and the plastic has become non-reflective!!!
                    The price for this one would be about €40,-. Is this a good price for such a compas? And would there be a way to fix the plastic by pollishing it or something?

Comment

Save your money and buy a nicer one. They pop up here on the e-stand from time to time and often on ebay too, usually for around $150. This is obviously a lot more than 40 Euros but I think you'd have a hard time selling that one if you acquired it.
                      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Gene - 100% on this - I have seen several nice examples recently for about that amount. Watch Wait Bid There are of few dealer sites that have them as well - militarycollectables INC I think has one... check them out.

Regards,

John

Comment

Save your money and buy a nicer one. They pop up here on the e-stand from time to time and often on ebay too, usually for around $150. This is obviously a lot more than 40 Euros but I think you'd have a hard time selling that one if you acquired it.
                          You are propably right. So I won't buy this one. $150,- is allot more but when their in a nice shape they are absolutely worth it. I simply love these nice compasses.
                          And indeed such a watch gives you a hard time selling it. Allready thought what you said but I was in doubt. Now I have a confirmation on that. Thank you very much!!!

Comment

Watch this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWII-GERMAN-AVIA...QQcmdZViewItem
                            WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Ah great thank you!!!
                              I'm certainly gonna bid on that one! It ships to the USA only but that shouldn't be a problem for I've got a good and reliable connection there.

Comment

Hi Gene et al.

Looks like I was the lucky bidder on this as I did not have a 2nd model only the 1st.

Now I know this is an AK 39 2nd mod and a wind & drift correction table but what is the other device?

BTW - this has an extinsion to the strap - how common was this?

Thanks

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X