X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same back

Comment

Two very nice party badges, This is the first M1/93 we have had here I'll add them to the manufacturers list on page 8.
      Last edited by James Noble; 02-11-2005, 07:10 PM.

Comment

James...here is another new one....just got in...pre RZM...marked GESELL&Co
        anybody heard of this maker before?
        mike
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice early party badge Mike I have not seen this maker before.

Comment

I did a search of this thread and didn't find a JFS marked pin, so I'll show mine. Front shot is kind of dark -- sorry about that...
              Attached Files

Comment

Back side with JFS mark.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's my first party pin an M1/102, been shown here before I think but I've been asked to post a cleaner image.

Cheers
                  Don
                  Attached Files

Comment

Reverse
                    Attached Files

Comment

Don, That's a sweet badge you found, great one to start off with may you find many more as good.

Comment

Fifteen NSDAP Pins.

See here:
                        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...786#post792786

Certain restrictions apply.

Thanks,

- The management
                        -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Ralph, Thank you for the posting I added the 5 membership badges to the list.

Comment

The earlier pins seem to always have smaller lettering than the later pins.they also seem to have wider spacing between the L and S in NATIONAL-SOZIAL.I think some pins are considered bad ,that are good ,because they dont meet the norm for rzm pins.

Comment

JWYATT,
                              Your observation is correct about the spacing of the fonts on the earlier pre RZM badges 1924/1935 as their were no specific rules pertaining to proper letter size and spacing you will also note the placement of the swastika in the center field and the stippling under the red enamel was not consistent from one company to another. Now from 1935 until the wars end the RZM controlled all aspects of NSDAP items, all designs had to be approved by this organization about the only badges that were allowed to differ were the smaller membership badges and the stickpin versions of the party membership badges. It is IMO that any badge you find with the RZM mark and M1/## that does not comply with the known RZM guidelines you should be very wary of. Good Hunting and welcome aboard.

Comment

here are the party pins i picked up at the SOS 2005...
                                of note is the size of the Hoffstetter pin...significantly smaller than the other "small" sized pins...
                                mike
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X