Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=JWYATT]...This is why a book on these pins would be very interesting as showing different examples from the same maker.QUOTE]

Tell me please what book you speak about?

Comment

Roman,There is not a book yet.There is one in the process by Mike Tucker. See his post under "Need help with new book" in this forum.

Comment

If I recall correctly someone was offering to post badge pictures for non association members. If so who do I sent it to? I have a 54 that I'd like some opinions on. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by J. Adam
          If I recall correctly someone was offering to post badge pictures for non association members. If so who do I sent it to? I have a 54 that I'd like some opinions on. Thanks
          Rather than emailing this to you, I thought I would post it to this thread to help not only you, but also anyone else out there who is not an association member, but wishes to post photos within threads. Though being an association member allows you to host pictures directly on the forum's server, you do not need to be an association member to post photos within a thread. If you are not an association member, you simply need link to an external host.

The one I use is http://imageshack.us/. It is entirely free. If you wish to post photos using this free service, simply go to that site and click the "browse" button to select the photo you wish to post. Then click the "host it" button to upload it to their server. Once the image uploads, you will see a thumbnail picture of your image. Below that is a box with the words "Hotlink for forums" next to it. If you copy the contents of that box into your message, when you post it to the thread, the photo will appear in place of that text.

I know it sounds complicated, but I assure you that once you have done it a couple times, you will find it simple. Even though I am an association member and can host photos on the forum server, I still choose to use this process to post my pictures, because it is just as easy and it is less restrictive in terms of photo size.

If you have difficulty, let me know and I will be glad to help.

Brad

Comment

Here are the pics for J.Adam.

Originally posted by J. Adam
            Attached Files

Comment

Reverse.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thats her. The "orange" enamel on the front is only from the glare of the flash. It is the proper red in reality.

Comment

Looking to get an opinion on this - i have long thought it to be fake, but would like to know for sure - keep or sell as repro

thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well in my opinion just judging from the picture provided it's a repro.

Comment

M1/8

Just picked this one up. I posted another M1/8 on page 2 thread #'s 20 & 21.
                      Have we been able to determine thus far which is the hardest maker(s)
                      to find?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Reverse...
                        Attached Files

Comment

John,
                          Another fine example. While adding it to the list I took a count of named badges and out of 54, 29 are single's and that's not counting the pre-RZM GES GESCH badges, so I would say we are a long ways from determining the scarcest maker.

Comment

Originally posted by jnoble
                            John,
                            Another fine example. While adding it to the list I took a count of named badges and out of 54, 29 are single's and that's not counting the pre-RZM GES GESCH badges, so I would say we are a long ways from determining the scarcest maker.
                            James,
                            Thanks for your response! This is a great thread and is a wonderful reference
                            and research tool.

Comment

9 new pins just in

here you go 8 enamels and 1 zincer....
                              numbers are 25,42,75(unique engraving)100,101,128,153,163 and the zincer is 102
                              mike
                              http://enamelsofwar.homestead.com
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
                                Last edited by Mike Pinkus; 04-28-2005, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X