X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Mike, Thanks for posting better pictures of your badges, good looking pieces.

Comment

M1/34

Here is the newest addition. M1/34 Karl Wurster.

Al
        Attached Files

Comment

Reverse shot.

Al
          Attached Files

Comment

heres one that i had in my collection,i will look for sacns i took of another-
            Attached Files

Comment

the back marked RZM M1/162
              Attached Files

Comment

Yancy your M1/162 is the first one on this thread I have added it to the list along with Al's M1/34 on page 8, really nice pieces guys.
                Last edited by James Noble; 11-02-2004, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I am getting lazy with this question, but what makers are we missing from this thread?

Al

Comment

Al,
                    That's hard to say, so far there are 40 RZM sanctioned companies out of a list of 169 known companies that are represented on this thread and 6 that were manufacturing before 1935 that are Ges Gesch marked. If you look on page 8 of this thread you can see how many badges and companies that have been listed so far. Mike Pinkus stated at the beginning of this thread that he believe there were at least 60 companies making these badges.

Comment

Thanks, this thread is worth its weight in golden party badges

Al
                      thanks to those that have contributed.

Originally posted by jnoble
                      Al,
                      That's hard to say, so far there are 40 RZM sanctioned companies out of a list of 169 known companies that are represented on this thread and 6 that were manufacturing before 1935 that are Ges Gesch marked. If you look on page 8 of this thread you can see how many badges and companies that have been listed so far. Mike Pinkus stated at the beginning of this thread that he believe there were at least 60 companies making these badges.

Comment

In reference to Mike Pinkus' comments on magnetic Party Pins, I have checked my collection and found that the following manufacturers made Party Pins that are made from ferrous material:
                        M1/42
                        M1/63
                        M1/66
                        M1/77
                        M1/100
                        M1/101
                        M1/120

Comment

Last edited by Roman (Russia); 11-14-2004, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Reading through this thread I didn't see a badge with this setup.

What do you think guys any good?

Cheers,
                            David.
                            Attached Files
                            At Rathau on the Aller, the CO of 5th Royal Tanks advanced on foot to take a cautious look into the town before his tanks moved in. He encountered one of his own officers, a huge Welshman named John Gwilliam who later captained his country's rugby team, 'carrying a small German soldier by the scruff of his neck, not unlike a cat with a mouse.' The Colonel said: 'Why not shoot him?' Gwilliam replied in his mighty Welsh voice: 'Oh no, sir. Much too small.'

Comment

Originally posted by David C
                              Reading through this thread I didn't see a badge with this setup.

What do you think guys any good?

Cheers,
                              David.
                              David I have one similar to yours .. except it's a bit different, it has a design around the pin plate:

Anyone have comments?

Reverse.... has only GES. GESCH. on both main reverse and on the small plate that keeps pin intact.

Comment

None?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X