X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon-Olav Holden View Post
    Great Card Erich!!

Never seen it before, in fact i've never seen Grimminger drawn or painted before
    Thanks Jon, it's a rare one and it has everything that us Political guys like!

Comment

What is the size of the glass monument? Are they very hard to find? I would love one for my collection.

Bob Hritz
      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

The WHW glass monument tokens were quite small--around 2.5cm x 2.75 if memory serves.
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
          What is the size of the glass monument? Are they very hard to find? I would love one for my collection.

Bob Hritz
          Bob,I'll send you a PM

Comment

One more card showing the Mahnmal!
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's another art card from my collection from the same artist as the Grimminger one that I posted earlier in this thread. The artist is Friedmann who did a lot of paintings relating to the Putsch.
              Attached Files

Comment

I was lucky enough to pick up another of these this week,apart from my 2 and Robins anyone else have one ? Don't think I'll hang on to both one is enough
                Attached Files

Comment

Reverse.........
                  Attached Files

Comment

Reverse..........
                    Attached Files

Comment

Some great video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdx9eDELeTo&NR=1

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                        I was lucky enough to pick up another of these this week,apart from my 2 and Robins anyone else have one ? Don't think I'll hang on to both one is enough
                        Very nice, Jon! Congratulations on scoring that rare little gem. I'd very much like to get one of these some day

Rob

Comment

Green Glass

Geil, How nice! That is a wonderful Item indeed! So pretty! I love Historic SA stuff like these pieces! Butch

Comment

Here's a couple of new cards that I picked up.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Note that the marchers in the second card in front of the Brown House are not wearing their Blood Orders. This march took place before the awarding date of 1934.

Comment

Erich,just got these in, can see the orders Sorry about the name tag,I have had some of my images used in other places without my knowledge.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X