Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool table medal Jon and one that I have never seen. The only table medal that I have seen was one done in silver with a fallen soldier and the FHH in the back ground with the 9th of Nov. 1923 designation. I think Bob Hritz owns one. Some felt that these table medals were given to the families of the fallen and others feel they were sold to the general public.

Comment

SO who has an image of 7 or 8 Coburg badges together to trump Jons flush of Blood Orders?

Gees o man, that is a retirement account onto itself Jon! Was late to see the cased BO listed on the for sale side of the site.

Someday i''ll find one.

So does anyone have a royal flush? A Gold PB, BO and Coburg badge to the same individual?

Eric, the Feldherrenhalle display you have is wonderful, all you need is an Feldherrenhalle honor guard uniform to put with it.

Comment

blood order

My humble addition.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nothing humble about that one Mike !
          Great find,glad you held on to it and didn't sell it in the end.I have had to trade a second pattern in case this week and it really hurts Had to though as soon coming my way is a first pattern with Doc and GPB large/small with doc to the same guy.

Comment

Really sad to see this one fly the nest :[
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
              Really sad to see this one fly the nest :[

I know what you mean Jon. Unfortunately, with the prices of the items I have chosen to collect pretty similar to these BO, I find myself trading or selling other treasures to obtain new ones, as I don't have an endless supply of cash.

It is always sad to let go of a rare piece, but I get pleasure knowing the new owner can also enjoy it.

Graham

Comment

Reverse side.............
                Any one else have one of these? Must have been given to Blutorden holders
                Jon, did they rebuild the Ludwigs Bridge in 1935? Must have been a re-dedication ceremony.

Comment

Reverse side.............
                  Any one else have one of these? Must have been given to Blutorden holders
                  Used to.

Comment

Did someone say Coburg Badge?
                    Rich thanks for the kind words.
                    Jon, I agree it's very hard to part with any BO.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Erich....my contribution to the thread.
                      Attached Files

Comment

...reverse with B.O. dedication.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Wessel and thanks for posting your Mahnmal statue. As I stated earlier surviving pieces can be counted on one hand.

Comment

If that Coburg Badge could talk..............lovely specimen. Is that a 1st issue Erich? Like the BO, these were in 2 issues too.

Here is a forum liunk to some other really great examples: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=229392

The Feldherrnhalle monument needs a FH Honor troop tunic on one side and then a SS uniform on the other.

If these monuments keep showing up, how about the troops to go with it? How tall is the monument? is that a desktop size? Where these produced in larger sizes?
                            Last edited by Rich Moran; 04-14-2009, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Not quite what you wanted, Rich, but the best I can do!
                              Attached Files

Comment

There's a Blood Order in here, somewhere...............................
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X