This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not positive these are DJ collar tabs.

If they are not, perhaps Dave will remove them.

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

Tinnie.

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

Fantastic DJ Items (!)

Ron... What Fantastic DJ Items (!)

The Emerald Studded Gold (Named) DJ Stick Pin is quite Amazing!
                It would be the centerpiece of ANY DJ Collection! Congrats!

The Alum - Steel DJ Pins and Tinnie and those Tabs are all great additions.
                Thanks for sharing them! ... Dave/dblmed

Comment

Dave,

Thank you!

Much appreciated.

Actually the Gold Stickpin belongs to my friend Mike who lets me fondle it on occassion.

Best regards,
                  RonR

Comment

Ron,

Very, very nice items you posted! I have to also say that stickpin is amazing!! Below is another one of those square cut insignia, although a bit more faded than that fine example you posted.

Many thanks for bringing some life back into this thread!!
                    Attached Files
                    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Green Lanyard

Hi Folks

I picked this up recently with a lot of other stuff. I have not been able to get a positive ID on it. Some people have suggested that it is either a forrestry workers or DJ marksmanship lanyard (possibly worn by a DJ gamekeeper / forstmeister. Terminology and spelling may be way out here - sorry)

The other question is "should it have a badge?"

Does anyone have photos of such a lanyard being worn?

Many thanks for your help

James
                      Attached Files
                      Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
                      Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
                      Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

Comment

Freash picture of my addiction... It's grown to a point where I now have to figure out a fitting display.
                        Attached Files
                        Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Here's something I've had for a while, a hunting licence for a knight cross winner Hans Spielmann.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Now that is an exceptional example of a hunting license! Very, very nice!

Comment

KC Trager Hunting License! & it's for 1944

KC Trager Hunting License! & it's for 1944

CONGRATS! This is Definitely a WOW Item of TR Collecting & with provenance.

The foto of course, is fascinating & it 'makes' the Hunting License come alive.

What is also amazing to me, is that the license was issued in September, 1944. By that time in the war,
                              D-Day was 3 months past - Paris had been liberated - the Allies were near the Westwall -
                              and the Russians were pressing the Eastern borders of the Reich(!)

Yet - in an almost indifference to it all, there was still time for some 'normalcy' in that this decoratated
                              KC Trager, found time to enjoy his passion of the Hunt (!) It shows that Life goes on - even
                              with the craziness of War, all around him. GREAT Item! ... Txs, Dave/dblmed

Comment

Well said....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X