Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like an orginal construction to me. If you are a member, check out the below link to a related thread and you will see there is one posted very close to yours in comparison. If not a member, it's an aluminum example just like the one you posted, same maker, #18858 and with "GES.GESCH." added to the reverse that is owned by Gary (Baz69 or "Saufaenger kid" at WAF). These are certainly not common by any means and I've not seen one for sale in a long time to gage value, although when I sold my greyish hollowback it went for about $175. I suspect they are still in that range and more of course, if you are soo lucky to find one.

http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums...2/m/3320030654
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

To revive, and add to this wonderful and informative thread, here is a cased Gold and Ruby DJ Stickpin that was the property of Count Johann Ludwig (Lutz) von Krosigk.

He was apppointed the Minister of finance by Franz von Papen in 1932 and continued in office by the request of President Paul von Hindenburg throughout the Nazi Pary rule.

On May 1, 1945 he was asked to be Chancelor of Germany (Reichkanzler) of the Acting Government by Reichsprasident Karl Donitz.

He refused this position and instead became "First Minister" in the new Government.

The British Forces captured the New Government, referred to as the Flensburg Government, on May 23, 1945.

Schwerin von Krosigk was tried at Nuremburg and sentenced to Ten Years in Prison, but was released in 1951.

He died in Essen at the age of 89 on March 4, 1971.

Schwerin von Krosigk sent this marvelous Stickpin to a collector in Michigan a number of years before his death.

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

Aluminum Badge.

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

Steel Badge.

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

Warden's Badge.

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

Unfinished Bullion Patch.

RonR

Comment

RonR

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X