Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh what the hell, here's a Anton wingen and unmarked with all their finery.

Gary
    Attached Files

Comment

Gary,

Absolutely stunning material, all of it!!! Many thanks for posting a mouthwattering sample from your collection!
      Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

German Hunting License

Most common are the yellow Inländer-Jahresjagdschein. Here is an example of the more-difficult-to-find pink Inländer-Tagesjagdschein.

Has anyone ever seen a Third Reich period hunting license for a foreigner (presumably Ausländer-Jahres or -Tagesjagdschein?
        Attached Files

Comment

Well thats interesting and I don't recall seeing a pink example before! Is there a specific reason for the change in color?
          Attached Files
          Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Just in...thanks hdmarley!
            Attached Files

Comment

Reverse
              Attached Files

Comment

photo of a german hunter

Hello everybody,

I´m wondering all the time, which items are still existing and belonging to different collections! Congratulations and thank you, that you are sharing them with us!

I would like to share an original coloured photo of a uniformed german hunter with you all!
                Last edited by Vitus; 08-03-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitus View Post
                  Hello everybody,

I´m wondering all the time, which items are still existing and belonging to different collections! Congratulations and thank you, that you are sharing them with us!

I would like to share an original coloured photo of a uniformed german hunter with you all!

Now that is a great photo!!! Fantastic uniform shot and I like the pups! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Super uniform shot, and in color too! Easily the best I've ever seen.

Dave, I assume the difference in color pink vs yellow was to make the Tagesjadgschein easily differentiable (oy, is there such a word?) from the Jahresjagdschein. Also, you show a No-Fee Hunting License, never seen one of those before. Could you pm or email me good views of all four sides, please?

Again, anybody ever seen or have a TR period German hunting license for a foreigner? Presumably a Ausländer-Jahresjagdschein or Ausländer-Tagesjagdschein?

Comment

Here is another example from my collection. I have never seen an Auslander License.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DocumentsGuy View Post
                        Most common are the yellow Inländer-Jahresjagdschein. Here is an example of the more-difficult-to-find pink Inländer-Tagesjagdschein.

Has anyone ever seen a Third Reich period hunting license for a foreigner (presumably Ausländer-Jahres or -Tagesjagdschein?
                        So I'm wondering about the day versus annual license?? Was this due to what was hunted or was the day license for an individual from a different state (sort of like the resident vs. non-resident) or was this simply only the desire for a short hunt with a reduced fee from buying an annual? That picture used is really different to, not a typical portrait! Very interesting!

Comment

Here's a nice table pennant,

Gary
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Saufaenger kid View Post
                            Here's a nice table pennant,

Gary

Gary, I don't know about "nice", that's freaking awesome!

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how beautiful some of the organizational regalia of Third Reich groups can be. The quality of materials and the craftsmanship is just superb and some of the designs are stunning. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of the Nazis, but that period produced some really beautiful stuff.

Comment

Another one from the collection

Gary
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X