Post your German panzer, STuG photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excellent pics, thanks for sharing them

just got my first beutepanzer photo for my collection, will post when its arrived

Comment

Excellent photos in this thread guys !!
      Please post more Stug photos, I cant get enough of Stugs.

I will post the few panzer photos that I have in my collection.

Cheers,
      David

First up is a nice shot of a parked Stug.
      Attached Files

Comment

Next is a pretty nice shot of a Stug on a road. Unfortunately its a bit unsharp.
        The picture comes from the same soldier as my previous Stug photo.
        Attached Files

Comment

Pretty nice shot of a Stug in the countryside, in a bit of a bad condition though.
          Can anyone identify the unit?
          Attached Files

Comment

DavidB, Not too clear but it looks like the truppenkennzeichen of Sturmgeschutz-Abteilung 189.

Andrew

Comment

Panzer I Ausf A's
              Attached Files

Comment

On the move in the East.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks guys for the great photos that have been posted! I have enjoyed them all.

a nice photo of a column of PzII's the first two look like comanders panzer as it looks as if there are antenea.

Mike
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very nice pic, Mike. It seems that is a Flamm Zug showing the 2 Pz II ausf C and 5 of 6 FlammPz II Flamingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Carbon View Post
                      Very nice pic, Mike. It seems that is a Flamm Zug showing the 2 Pz II ausf C and 5 of 6 FlammPz II Flamingo.
                      Thanks Fred! really appreciate the information

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Carbon View Post
                        Welcome Fred to the forum (and sorry for being very slow in putting my sP8 stuff together...).

Mike, I am interested in seeing the detail of white rectangle on Panzer II - is it some kind of marking, or?

Speaking of Panzer-Abteilung 100(F), there is an ongoing auction on ebay showing its "Beute" british cruiser tank, after its destruction... I know a few "alive" pics of it, but not a destroyed one. It shows an embelm much like the 19.Pz.Div. but it's Pz.Abt.100(F) emblem.

Comment

My pleasure Akira. It is a bit blurry so you may not make much of it.

Mike
                          Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                          Welcome Fred to the forum (and sorry for being very slow in putting my sP8 stuff together...).

Mike, I am interested in seeing the detail of white rectangle on Panzer II - is it some kind of marking, or?

Speaking of Panzer-Abteilung 100(F), there is an ongoing auction on ebay showing its "Beute" british cruiser tank, after its destruction... I know a few "alive" pics of it, but not a destroyed one. It shows an embelm much like the 19.Pz.Div. but it's Pz.Abt.100(F) emblem.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Mike anyway... and here is the emblem I talked about.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here's some more for this great thread.

Kradmelder and Panzerjäger troops posing with a Panzerjager I, which was a Pz.I chassis with a Czech 4.7 cm canon.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sturmgeschutz "Stug III" (early model) in the woods.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X