Post your German panzer, STuG photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20. Panzer-Division

Here we have a Panzer IV short-barrel of 20. Panzer-Division speeding through a Russian forest.

- - -
    Attached Files

Comment

20. Panzer-Division

A scene of devastation... a panzer of 20. Panzer-Division completely ripped apart by an internal explosion.

- - -
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Jason for the wonderful photos!

Mike

Comment

Can't agree more, excellent photos!

#218 - interesting camo... We don't see much from 1942 (compared to 1941), so any photos from 1942 are highly desirable.

#221/#224 - I am sure that they are from Panzer-Pionier-Bataillon 13.

#225 - yes, definitely a Tauch... Though Tauch's are most often found in 3, 4 and 18, it appears that other divisions also had some.

Michael - your #211 appears to show strange-shaped turret stowage bin.

Marc - I happen to have an original photo of #214 (shown below).
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
            Can't agree more, excellent photos!

#218 - interesting camo... We don't see much from 1942 (compared to 1941), so any photos from 1942 are highly desirable.

#221/#224 - I am sure that they are from Panzer-Pionier-Bataillon 13.

#225 - yes, definitely a Tauch... Though Tauch's are most often found in 3, 4 and 18, it appears that other divisions also had some.

Michael - your #211 appears to show strange-shaped turret stowage bin.

Marc - I happen to have an original photo of #214 (shown below).

Thats it Akira. The photo glowed brightly under black light. In addition, the paper did not "feel" right. The seller swears it is real as it came from an album, but he agreed to a refund.

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 18

Just a couple of photos today. Here's two nice ones from a konvolut belonging to an Oberleutnant and German Cross in Gold winner in Panzer-Regiment 18.

All the best,
              Jason Mark

- - -

First one is a very nice shot of a Stug. in France. Anyone know which Stug.Abt. this might be? Location?

- - -
              Attached Files

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 18

Here we have a column of Tauchpanzer Panzer IVs belonging to Pz.Rgt.18. Judging by their clothing, it must have been taken winter 1940-41, prior to Barbarossa.

- - -
                Attached Files

Comment

Mr. Mark I can finally be of some use! The last photo is in the city here:

http://www.forlang.mtsu.edu/besancon...con%5B1%5D.gif

"Octroi de" means "granting of" so maybe it is something in that town that needs special granting or access somewhere.

Anyway, hope it helps.

Mansal

Comment

here is one from a recent album acquisition. A nice shot of a 38t Ausf.A somewhere in the westfeldzug 1940
                    Attached Files

Comment

another 38t. looks like it has a "G" on the front plate so part of Guderians panzer group.

Mike
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here's a few photos from an album belonging to a member of Panzer-Regiment 35 (4. Panzer-Division). First, a bogged Panzer II.

Jason

- - -
                        Attached Files

Comment

The crew of the same Panzer II pose for a photo behind their armoured mount.

- - -
                          Attached Files

Comment

This final one shows an uncommon beast... a Panzer III Ausf. N with a short-barrelled 75mm gun. Not sure of the date for this photo, but it must be 1943 or 1944.

- - -
                            Attached Files

Comment

Oh, I forgot to mention that the Panzer III Ausf. N in the previous photo is fitted with Ostketten, judging by the shadows.

Comment

Rear view of a Panzer 1 Ausf B, dated 1937 in Hannover. Tried to but cant locate the symbol painted on the back. It has a 5 so i'm assuming its 5th Kompanie
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X