No announcement yet.

Post your German panzer, STuG photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A StuG. III Ausf.F in winter camouflage.

This gun from StuG.Abt.209 broke a 12m bridge over Donez to fall down. On January 28th 1943, it was recovered with two 18ton prime movers.
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

A Tauchpanzer III from Pz.Rgt.33, I showed a cropped image of it at http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...2&postcount=10

Comment

StuG's in ****omir

Here's a row of six or seven StuG's in ****omir, Ukraine. Not sure of the date. You can see some of the crewmembers.
          Attached Files

Comment

tank going down the road

Here's a tank going down the road. There's some writing on the back. Gerdan, Hank, could one of you translate the writing for me please.
            Attached Files

Comment

tank with a Kompanie riding shotgun

Here's a tank with the largest group of riders I've ever seen. I realize that it's probably not a full Kompanie, but come on, how could this tank even move? You can barely see the tanks commander.
              Attached Files

Comment

tank in Russian mud

Here's an early Barbarossa shot I feel. This tank apears to have the number 124 on the turret. Is it possible to identify the tanks unit from this number?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by StuGIII View Post
                  Here's a tank going down the road. There's some writing on the back. Gerdan, Hank, could one of you translate the writing for me please.
                  It reads "Ein deutscher Sturmgeschütz" but of course it's just a short-barreled Panzer IV Ausf. C. Such confusion is frequently encountered, they were equipped with the same 7,5cm gun anyway.

Comment

Panzer IV

Hi Akira,

Thanks for the translation. At least this tank had a turret unlike the StuG that had to turn around completely if someone came up behind them. Any thoughts on tank 124, the last pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post

It reads "Ein deutscher Sturmgeschütz" but of course it's just a short-barreled Panzer IV Ausf. C. Such confusion is frequently encountered, they were equipped with the same 7,5cm gun anyway.
                      I hate to be "that guy", but I think it reads "Ein deutsche Kampfwagen".

Comment

Kampfwagen

Originally posted by jmark View Post
                        You would be that guy wouldn't you.

Comment

Oops, my bad assumption... *confused* Thanks Jason!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Tauchpanzer of Pz.Rgt.39

Comment

Tank 124

Tauchpanzer of Pz.Rgt.39
                                Hi,

Are you saying tank 124 was with Pz.Rgt. 39? I'm refering to my last pic showing the tank stuck in mud.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X