Post your German panzer, STuG photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hi Yancy!

Your pic shows a Panzer IV Ausf H or may be J!

So this shot may be taken in Italy.

Cheers

Jürgen"

hello Jurgen,

the rest of the photos from this grouping of knocked out german armor (more Pz.IV shots,sturmpanzer,tiger) can be seen in this thread- http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=58582&page=58

Comment

2 destroyed Tauchpanzer IV

Comment

from a photo group showing RKT Anton Grünert and crew
        Attached Files

Comment

Panzer Regiment 2 - Russia

Panzer III's?

Kurt
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R MICHAEL View Post
            Here is an interesting one. By the white cross on the 38t this must be 1939 and that would make the tank in the background Polish. It looks like a french tank. Did Poland utilize French tanks?

Oh the panzer has the number 214, which can be barely seen

Mike
            interesting !!!
            Polish Army was using 45 R-35's bought from France. All these were in 21 Armored Battalion from Luck... but they were all on the eastern part of the country.. till Sep. 17 they didnt shot even once - then - when Soviet units crosed the border - unit was withdrawn to Romania.
            there is no official relations about these tanks fighting German armor.. ?!

Comment

Originally posted by STUPA216 View Post
              Panzer III's?

Kurt
              Hallo Kurt!

Left one is a Panzer IV, the right one is a P III!

Cheers

Jürgen

Comment

Hallo Mario,

I just realised there were a couple more photos of your second Tauchpanzer IV sold on eBay in 2006/7 There was also a Tauchpanzer III knocked out just in front of it.

Andrew

Comment

Now that is interesting! It is a shame that getting any more information will be difficult as far as this on goes.

Thanks for the great information.

Mike
                  Originally posted by Michael Kuligowski View Post
                  interesting !!!
                  Polish Army was using 45 R-35's bought from France. All these were in 21 Armored Battalion from Luck... but they were all on the eastern part of the country.. till Sep. 17 they didnt shot even once - then - when Soviet units crosed the border - unit was withdrawn to Romania.
                  there is no official relations about these tanks fighting German armor.. ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Hall View Post
                    Hallo Mario,

I just realised there were a couple more photos of your second Tauchpanzer IV sold on eBay in 2006/7 There was also a Tauchpanzer III knocked out just in front of it.

Andrew
                    Hi Andrew,
                    i have this one of the same Tauchpanzer in my collection and i know another one showing the left side,but i can´t see a tank in front of it.

Comment

As usual Mario, your collection impresses me!

Comment

Mario, check your PM

Excellent second photo you posted as well. Have you (or anyone else) seen the 'G' on the rear plate of other Tauchpanzer?

Andrew

Comment

Andrew,
                          i know some photos of Tauchpanzers with the "G" on the right front fender,but not on the rear.

Akira,
                          You have some photos in your collection which would be perfect for my collection ;-)
                          Btw,you have a destroyed Tauchpanzer III in your collection,thats the one in front of the destroyed Tauchpanzer IV i posted,they are from the same unit.

Comment

Sure, that G is from 17.Panzer-Division... Attached a photo from Feldwebel Heinz Fraunbaum of Panzer-Regiment 39.
                            Attached Files

Comment

We were posting at the same time

Originally posted by MarioL View Post
                              Btw,you have a destroyed Tauchpanzer III in your collection,thats the one in front of the destroyed Tauchpanzer IV i posted,they are from the same unit.
                              My god, finally...

Comment

I think I have one or two of these too...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X