Post your unknown unit and or tactical emblem photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R MICHAEL
    Here is another new from me. This one bought off the estand.. I have a niggling in my memory on this one but can't find any reference.
    Hello

99% it is Stg.Brig.191.

\Christoph

Comment

Thanks Christoph! I take it by Stg you mean STuG? My memory was of panzer emblem, but since I didn't want to prejudice opinions I didn't mantion that. Thanks Again.. Mike
      Originally posted by ChrisA
      Hello

99% it is Stg.Brig.191.

\Christoph

Comment

Hello!

I have seen the answer for this symbol before, but now I can't find it

I bought the photo as a "SS vehicle on the Liza front".

/Stefan
        Attached Files

Comment

Hej Stefan:

Can't help with the markings but thanks for yet another Adler 3Gd photo.
          Not many of those made and more and more keep showing up on the internet.
          Cheers
          Bill

Comment

Sturmgeschutz Abteilung 203
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice "203" elephant in color, Mark... White ones are much better known... Which company? Can you read the gun number on the side?

Comment

"SS vehicle on the Liza front".

Is this the sign on the fender of the "SS vehicle on the Liza front"?

Comment

Almost. I think it's even more from the side (90 degrees) and with a tail head.

/Stefan

Originally posted by Richard Woods
                  Is this the sign on the fender of the "SS vehicle on the Liza front"?

Comment

One of the very few new arrivals recently..
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is a photo a tried to post a few weeks ago but couldn't get it to upload.

Andrew
                      Attached Files

Comment

hello,just a check,is this the pz art rgt 2

Comment

I love Pic #144, one of the most impressive four leaf clover marking for old timers due to the famous sequence photos of 2cm Flak auf Horch.

Vehicles from I./Flak-Regiment 43 are known to have carried this marking. It is not clear to me if this is the Abteilungabzeichen, or Divisionszeichen of 19.Flak-Division (as Schmitz/Thies states) to which I./43 was subordinated in Africa.

Comment

Thanks Akira for the information on this photo. I am saying this a bit sheepishly but I don't know of the famous photos your referring to. Might you have a link?

Thanks again! Mike
                            Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi
                            I love Pic #144, one of the most impressive four leaf clover marking for old timers due to the famous sequence photos of 2cm Flak auf Horch.

Vehicles from I./Flak-Regiment 43 are known to have carried this marking. It is not clear to me if this is the Abteilungabzeichen, or Divisionszeichen of 19.Flak-Division (as Schmitz/Thies states) to which I./43 was subordinated in Africa.

Comment

another unkown emblem for the thread..

Comment

Originally posted by R MICHAEL
                                I don't know of the famous photos your referring to. Might you have a link?
                                Found one with Horch 2cm Flak with Google - this series is available at Bundesarchiv.

http://wilk.wpk.p.lodz.pl/~whatfor/kfz_69_horch.htm

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X