No announcement yet.

Post your unknown unit and or tactical emblem photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent photos... Go back one page, Tim (but with a Feldpostnummer you can be so sure!).

Comment

Damn, I didn't notice that
      It seems to be exactely the same regiment as your photos, the II./Luftnachrichten-Regiment 203.

Comment

You did me a great favor indeed - L29919 is from 8.Kp.Ln.Rgt.201 (Sep.1940-Feb.1941) and 8.Kp.Ln.Rgt.202 (Jul.1941-Feb.1942).

Can you guess when the photo was taken from the album?

Comment

Hi Akira.
          Very interesting
          This photo is taken in Juli 1941, so should be 8.Kp.Ln.Rgt.202
          The second photo, with what looks like the same emblem, is taken December 1943.

Comment

Again excellent! It looks like all three Luftnachrichten-Regimenter (201,202,203) shared the same Truppenkennzeichen. The larger part was shared by Nachtjagdgeschwader anyway.

Comment

Thanks Akira for your help.

This is one of the clearest unit emblem photos I have seen, but I can't find it on the internet

(http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sPageName=WDVW)

Comment

Thanks Tim, the seller seems to have split a very nice group. Do you see the same "smaller" part from LnR201 in another photo? Maybe again NJG-related?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi
                  Thanks Tim, the seller seems to have split a very nice group. Do you see the same "smaller" part from LnR201 in another photo? Maybe again NJG-related?
                  Sent you a PM.

Comment

here is a new one on a Lutfwaffe vehicle. It appears to be a lion, griffen, or dragon...... Mike
                    Attached Files

Comment

hi mike

this embleme is a lion, it is that of the bomber unit KG 26 (Löwen-Geschwader).
                      regards patrick

Comment

Mercedes with embleme

Hello,

I found this photograph in my Mercedes photograph collection. I live in Sindelfingen and of course this is my favorit. Can anybody tell me about
                        the embleme.

Thank you!

Dr. Detlef Köhler
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Patrick! really appreciate it. I figured it was a fleiger unit as there is a fellow in flight boots standing next to the truck. Mike
                          Originally posted by s.pak
                          hi mike

this embleme is a lion, it is that of the bomber unit KG 26 (Löwen-Geschwader).
                          regards patrick

Comment

Here is a new photo with an unkown emblem,at least to me, Any help would be greatly helpfull . Mike

Comment

Nice find Mike!!!

1935/6 Dodge Panel truck, any idea where the photo was taken? Should be Belgian or Dutch originally.
                              Bill

Comment

Originally posted by R MICHAEL
                                Here is a new photo with an unkown emblem,at least to me, Any help would be greatly helpfull . Mike
                                could be a unit emblem, but also could be a Werkstatt-Zug designation.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X