X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some additional shots .....
    Attached Files

Comment

And it's combined with this interesting ribbon configuration .....
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mathijs!!
        Glad you like it, when i decided to let this one go, i thought of you straight away!!
        I've dicussed the piece with a few people in the time i had it, and the thought is, as you said, a wartime Schickle core, the first of two they used, wether original, or a re-strike from the original die is unknown!
        Schickle sold their parts and dies at auction in 1941 when they stopped production, who bought them.....again unknown!!!
        The frame is a later S&L "C" frame, but it was generally agreed, that the finish on the RK, especially on the frame did'nt match S&L's!
        So it would seem to be a Schickle core, coupled with an S&L frame, assembled and marked by someone else, all that, plus what might well be a wartime loop. and interesting ribbon alteration, it should keep you occupied for a while!!!!!!
        -Nigel
        sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Pictures of content will follow shortly ( I hope ), but anyone care to guess what's inside ???
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
            Pictures of content will follow shortly ( I hope ), but anyone care to guess what's inside ???
            A Tiny Princess Mobile and an egg cooker.

What's my prize for guessing correctly?!?

Comment

its gotta be a big thing for those boxes im guessing a grouping jacket etc maybe
              can i have the egg cooker even if im wrong

Comment

Good ones .... it just illustrates what sellers use for packaging when sending abroad .

Although the larger box arrived very beaten up, the majority of contents was in good order ( only some broken glass ).

Fading light here .... will try to post some of the contents shortly .... .

Comment

I know what's in those boxes. It's been a long time coming. Glad it finally arrived!

I look forward to your pics buddy!

Comment

Good ones .... it just illustrates what sellers use for packaging when sending abroad .

Although the larger box arrived very beaten up, the majority of contents was in good order ( only some broken glass ).

Fading light here .... will try to post some of the contents shortly .... .
                    can't wait for the pictures did one of the egg cups break

Comment

Those boxes are big enough to hold almost anything..............
                      Wonder whats in there???
                      -Nigel
                      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Wow, Tiny Princess mobile without swaz in 57er version
                        Didn´t knew that vets needed to play with that to get asleep

And the egg cooker ..... well ...... no no

Looking very curious forward to see your pics....can´t wait, buddy.
                        It must be something very special because you tease us here

Comment

Something that size Mathijs must be really good!
                          Rudy

Comment

Originally posted by Seewolf View Post
                            Wow, Tiny Princess mobile without swaz in 57er version
                            A little sneak preview of the contents of that child's box ..... took 8 weeks to get here .
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Matthieu; 07-17-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seewolf View Post
                              And the egg cooker ..... well ...... no no
                              Contents of the egg cooker box .... more guessing
                              Attached Files

Comment

.... more guessing
                                You're a big TEASE!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X