No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding one of many recent purchases here ....
    Attached Files

Comment

Some angled shots ...
      Attached Files

Comment

The EK2 spange ...
        Attached Files

Comment

Fine looking EK and Spange Mathijs!!!!
          Early S & L all the way!!!!!
          Cant wait to see what else is coming your way, but i think i might know what one of them is!!!!
          -Nigelhappy0005.gif
          sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

I assume you are referring to this one below .... ???

But I also had the opportunity to buy a "mixed lot" of eight badges ... some early, some later, and for reasonable price.
            Now waiting for it to arrive, that's the hardest part of it .
            And to top it off, I found another early DKiG halbetui to fit my last DKIG ...

Grtz
            Mathijs
            Attached Files

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!
              Thats the one Mathijs!!!!!!!!
              Beautiful piece!!!! Bet you cant wait for that one ( and the others ) to arrive???
              Then it will be.......sign0008.gif
              =Nigel

Comment

Big party time .... That is the part I hate the most ... time between payment and delivery.

I also forgot I won this small lot, belonging to a Heer FJ ... not really my area, but it shall find a good place .
                Unfortunately, the other ribbon bar went too high for my taste, as well as a wartime picture of this gentleman.

I've got pictures of the mixed lot, but they are not too big. Will wait and post once the items received.
                Attached Files

Comment

Great ribbonbar Mathijs, with a nice combiation of awards
                  Looks to be the early sew-on style???
                  You are on a roll!!!
                  -Nigel

Comment

Nice Fj Badge!

Comment

Congratulation Mathijs !

Unfortunately the seller sells each part seperate. In my opinion, it is sad,
                      that this nice grouping is dissected. But a picture for over 150 EUR (!) is
                      unbelievable. But you get the nicest parts of the grouping.

Enjoy it.

Comment

Wonderful pieces Mathijs!!! I am envious both that you not only added pieces some very fine FJ stuff too! Interesting to see an Army style eagle on a Luft wreath and color scheme. A beatifully made Deumer piece buddy! Can't wait to see some scans of the book too!!!

Comment

Very nice items.
                          I had them on my watchlist to see how high they would get....I really couln't believe my eyes

I like this bar, but I would have prefered the other bar wich ended for almost the same ammount because that bar matched with the entries of his wehrpass while this bar doesn't, why?
                          This bar seem to be made by the same hersteller as the bar on this picture.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice RK bar, Luud!
                            Could you show us the obvers, too?
                            Do you know the recipient?

Regarding the two different bars, it surprices me too.
                            Maybe he got both awards, because the EKII is also not in the Wehrpass.

Comment

Oh oh

Seems you did one touchdown after the other....curious about the incoming group

Very nice pieces buddy

The ribbon bar is a very early one that has been sewn on a tunic so you got the better one

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Spooner View Post
                                Very nice RK bar, Luud!
                                Could you show us the obvers, too?
                                Do you know the recipient?

Regarding the two different bars, it surprices me too.
                                Maybe he got both awards, because the EKII is also not in the Wehrpass.
                                I have some pictures but I can't resize them because I still don't have photoshop installed.
                                I know that I am lazy
                                But I will send you some pictures by mail.

The wehrpass is from 1961, but he could be earlier active in the BW.
                                I can only guess why for example the ostmedal is not in the wehrpass but is on this bar.
                                Maybe he couldn't proof it and was not allowed to wear it anymore?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X