• Show
Clear All

Pin & hinge ....
    Attached Files

Comment

Details ....
      Attached Files

Comment

And the inside .. very good condition and quality of finish ... nice .
        Attached Files

Comment

Finally a worthy home for this RK .... . Presented here is an S&L, but it looks like the case was build to house a Schickle RK ( which are slightly bigger ).
          Attached Files

Comment

And also got a good deal on this DKiG etui .
            Attached Files

Comment

Hope you like what you see .
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mathijs, looks like you've got yourself a nice early pair of cases there!!
                Its getting harder to find ones like these, and the prices are going up all the time, dealers are now asking big money for early examples like yours!!!
                Both are great, i especially like the RK case, it looks to be TOP quality!!
                Nice pics of the details too!!!!!!
                Great buys!!!!
                -Nigel
                sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Indeed, Nigel .. value of these have risen quite fast ... the odd lucky deal for 50 Euro for such case is completely over ... prices currently range towards the 200+ Euro ... .

While I'm taking pix now, adding a new set-up of my display ... the middle shelf has been taken over by storm ... Blitzkrieg .
                  Attached Files

Comment

Wow, fantastic Mathijs.....cased RK's & DK's everywhere!!!!!!
                    very impressive collection!!!!!!!!
                    -Nigelclap.gif

Comment

That is stunnig Great displayed collection you show us here....what about the middle etui in the lower shelf ? It´s closed trying to hide something

Your two new cases are really great but as you said...prices rise incredibly for these ones That´s money i don´t want to pay.

Keep on your excellent work....curious how your shelfs look in one year

Comment

Just spotted the cased RK of the KVK, is that an original case??? I've never seen one cased........scratchchin.gif
                        -Nigel

Comment

Both the closed RK case and the KvK case are modern made, I picked up both cheap as chips.
                          They add more "display value" then just the bare medal against the woodwork.

I'll still have to make more space for my latest cased RK on the way ... however currently held up by Customs ( damn overseas shipments ).

Comment

Wow! amazing collection!

sometimes i really think that 57 era item are more difficult to find compare with the WW2 era...

And you got whole lot 57 item!

Impressive collection!

Comment

And after waiting more then 3 weeks ( stuck with Customs ) I finally received this beauty this morning .

Simply stunning "B" frame 1st pattern S&L, complete with ribbon and early 1957er RK case ....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Proudly adding more shots ... this is nr. 7 in my collection.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X