No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also added this beaten up 57er DKiG etui with double hinge ... will be some restoration project .
    For now it will house my newly acquired postwar Souval DKiG .

Actually bought this Souval one as I saw some similarities with a 57er DKiG by unknown maker ... still need to compare both ...
    Attached Files

Comment

The pieces look much much better than on the group shot

Luckily i am not the flight clasp man but looking at the other pieces like P/O badge and para....well i really could switch my area of collecting as i have already most KM pieces

No no...i let you LW guys your stuff

Interesting to see that the BWB from the quality stoods back compared to very early S&L pieces....but that´s only my opinion.

Outstanding grouping Mathijs, interesting is too the cholm with 3 prongs, i have seen some with 3 and 4 prongs. Maybe the 3 prong version is the earlier one? Who knows....

The CCC is outstanding and is the Erdkampf really a S&L one? There are Deumer SWB´s out with a similar setup, if i am right I haven´t compared .....

Well done and fast catched....the winner takes it all

Comment

HELLS BELLS!!!!!!!!
        i'M SPEECHLESS..........
        I dont know where to begin, all great pieces Mathijs, you've got to be pleased with this haul, its like Christmas and Birthday all at once!!!!
        The Deumers are really TOP quality, i always admire the workmanship that went into all their pieces, and of course theres always a special place in my heart for a nice EK1!!!!!!!!!!
        Nigelsign0087.gif
        sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Ahhh, the dissapeared group.
          It contained some nice 57's, not easy to find and in good condition, congrats on your rapidly growing collection

BTW: That case looks very similar as the dissapeared case that I was bidding on.

Comment

I've had some trouble to control myself lately .... I shall definitely require more storage space very soon .
            Attached Files

Comment

Great pieces (as usual) Mathijs!!
              Early and quality!!!!!!!!!
              -Nigelhappy0065.gif

Comment

Good lookin' stuff so far Mathijs! Can't wait to see some detailed closeups!!!

Comment

Hello

nice finds, as most f the nes ono your pretty collection. Could you please post pictures from the post war Souval DKiG?
                  regards
                  Carlos

Comment

Very nice collection. I like hoe 57s awards are always minty

Comment

Adding shots of the S&L P/O badge in absolute mint condition .

Wont post the other items, as I decided to resell them ... raising cash for hopefully another RK .
                      Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful piece, looks stunning in the sunlight!!!!
                        Theres a U2 song that comes to mind..........
                        "Silver and Gold"!!!!!!!!!!
                        -Nigel

Comment

That is a really nice P/O, congrats

Comment

Well ..... I'm going to tease you all somewhat with this picture ....
                            +
                            +
                            Three pieces .... with recipients name known / documented ...
                            +
                            +
                            Will research first before posting any further pix / info .

Grtz .
                            Mathijs
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well, that looks like a RK + Ehrenblattspange + DK = very interesting person

Do your research buddy and then give us a story that blows us away

Can´t really wait but i´ll do......

Comment

Looks very promising!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X