No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, not really part of this thread, but would like to mention this here ...

As some of you lads might have heard I fell victim of the worldwide economical crisis and made redundant a few months back ... .

I'm very very pleased to inform I've found new employment within the narrow area of expertise I'm bound to and even better its in my local town . Needless to say that I'm extremely happy finding such nice job during these harsh times ... .

However, I shall be missing out on the the dealers updates on Friday afternoon ....

Comment

Hi Mathijs, thats great news, i'm really happy for you!!
      Pity about missing the updates, but more spending money coming your way!!
      More DK's RK's etc. I can see them now....
      Thanks for the news!!!!!! -Nigel
      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

!!!That's wonderful news Mathijs!!!

You certainly deserve a break and now you've seemingly gotten the best possible one!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
          I'm very very pleased to inform I've found new employment within the narrow area of expertise I'm bound to and even better its in my local town . Needless to say that I'm extremely happy finding such nice job during these harsh times ... .

However, I shall be missing out on the the dealers updates on Friday afternoon ....
          This is very good news my friend.
          And I am honestly happy to see that you get everything back on track.

Comment

Congrats, Mathijs.
            It's sure not easy to find a job nowadays.
            Enjoy your new employement.

Best regards

stijn

Comment

Great news Mathijs
              When is your first day ? So some of us are able to get pieces from the dealers updates Just kidding
              It´s really great to find a job in these days, in my job it looks not so good these days, less customers, but i hope it´s getting better the next month.

Comment

Before getting some well deserved sleep after a long & hard 1st working week, would like to share this quick snapshot of my LW birds .
                Its a quick setup and quality of the picture not that good, but its the best I can do this Friday evening .

So tell me ... who got the catch of the day ??? Any good stuff on dealer sites this afternoon that I missed out on ?
                Attached Files

Comment

Three very nice pilots badges Mathijs!! Your 57er compares very well to its wartime cousins!! Nice family portrait!!icon_hug.gif
                  I did'nt see anything exciting on the dealers sites, but i did'nt check them all, maybe some of the other guys found some goodies?

Comment

Great birds

Think it´s now time to remove the "humble" from the thread title

Any good stuff on dealer sites this afternoon that I missed out on ?
                    Don´t worry, you don´t missed anything - no good offers on 57er pieces today

Comment

[QUOTE=Seewolf;3572545]

Think it´s now time to remove the "humble" from the thread title Yes, and replace it with "Very Impressive"

Comment

Some of you might have noticed that something was removed from my wanted list .

And this is why !!!! But it comes with a huge "Thank You" to George .
                        Attached Files

Comment

This RK is so shiny, its very difficult to photograph .
                          Attached Files

Comment

Frontside shot .... Just look at that frosting !
                            Attached Files

Comment

Backside shot .... really shows the overall quality.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Some more random shots now .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X