No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice Heer Para Badge Mathijs. Not the earliest, but a nice looker!

Comment

Originally posted by mbizy View Post
      A nice Heer Para Badge Mathijs. Not the earliest, but a nice looker!
      So, a little bit like its owner .... early eighties production & quite the looker ... nah, only kidding on the last part .

Comment

With infinite thanks to two great forum members, I was able to get my hands on this little beauty !!!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Matthieu; 06-13-2009, 12:00 PM.

Comment

hi Mathys, ...very nice!! you are going to have to re-name this thread " my awesome collection", you really have some very nice pieces my friend, well done!! -Nigel
          sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Thanks for such nice comments, Nigel ... with the amount of badges on the way, I've renamed this thread to something more suitable .

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
              So, a little bit like its owner .... early eighties production & quite the looker ... nah, only kidding on the last part .
              I've seen your picture on Facebook and you're WAY off! Just kidding!

That's a beautiful GAB my friend! Your collection gets nicer and nicer day by day Mathijis! Keep up the great work!

Comment

Very nice GAB
                I think you already can make a very nice picture with all your 57's together.

Comment

Very nice Deumer GAB with a wonderful shining.
                  Would be great to make a photo of your whole collection now....

Comment

Originally posted by Seewolf View Post
                    Very nice Deumer GAB with a wonderful shining.
                    Would be great to make a photo of your whole collection now....
                    I'd love to see the "whole enchilada" too Mathijs! C'mon! Spread 'em all out and take some nice pics! Your fellow collectors demand it! Well, we're asking nicely anyway.

Comment

Hi fella's ... I'm expecting some stuff next week ... will post pix of my entire collection once next shipment has been received !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                        Hi fella's ... I'm expecting some stuff next week ... will post pix of my entire collection once next shipment has been received !!!
                        We know you well enough by now Mathijs, that if you wait for all the "stuff" you're expecting to arrive before you take pics, we'll never see them!!!

Comment

Ok then, just a quick one .... I'm still looking for a nice setup, which is a work in progress.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Lookin' good my friend! Some nice, early stuff there! You've got some really nice pieces Mathijs and they make for a fine collection.

I see some TR pieces mixed in there. Still keeping some or just waiting to sell?

Comment

hi Mathys, i like what i see!! very nice collection you,ve got there!! and more to come.... very nice!! look forward to seeing the pics!! -Nigel
                              sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Originally posted by mbizy View Post
                                I see some TR pieces mixed in there. Still keeping some or just waiting to sell?
                                Hello Mike. Attached is a picture of what my TR collection looked like at one stage. For the moment about 95% of it has been sold and/or traded.
                                A few items remain to be sold or are on sale now, so I can completely concentrate on the 1957 items.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X