My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey buddy,

While not the very earliest, still all three are nice pieces! Nice finish and nice strikes as well. All three have the narrower catches which makes them earlier.

I think the PAB could be classified as "transitional" with the turret not being cut out, but having a solid hinge block.

You know I love anything FJ related, so I'm digging the LGAB especially! NICE!

All in all, three very nice additions. NOW LEAVE SOME FOR THE REST OF US!!!

Comment

And now my 1st and only eBay victory ... for now that is . A nice & early (?) Demjansk shield.
      Attached Files

Comment

All four prongs still intact and quite some frosting (?) visible ...
        Attached Files

Comment

I am not sure if it is an early shield, I just do not know much about these shields. But it sure is not a very modern shield.
          I like it.

Comment

Finally made some time to clean out my display cabinet and re-arrange some stuff . But in view of lots of new items on the way, I'm quickly running out of space ... oh well, there is always the middle shelf . But how about you guys out there ... I'm curious to see how you have arranged your displays .... come on with the pix !
            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice display. those medal bars!!

Pierce

Comment

6 Knights Crosses? I always thought 5

Very nice collection, think you have to buy a new sideboard

Comment

Looking good Mathys, some great pieces there!! I'm sure you can find room for a few more -Nigel
                  sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

6 cased RK's?

Comment

Pretty soon you're going to have to ask a moderator to remove the word "humble" from this thread title!

Very very nice. Are all of your RKs 2nd Pattern, Mathys?

I will post some photos of my display sometime soon. First I have to organize it though! It's all EKs, 1870 through 1957 (still looking for an affordable 1813).
                      Best regards,
                      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Yep, all 2nd pattern ... however, the majority of the cases are modern production. I just bought them as it presents much nicer.

Comment

It's a great looking display Mathijs!

You should be proud!

Comment

It promises to be a nice week ... Lets start off with the 1st of my recently acquired DKiG ( 2nd one still in the mail ).
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

One can argue its only open-hinge, therefore not the earliest. But amazingly it still has quite some quality to it .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X