Der Stahlhelm! Bund der Frontsoldaten!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly 50.000 views.

The thread with the most views in this forum.

I think it is time to pin it....

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
      That's interesting. Thanks for the info. The small Reinhard hat badge is probably the same as this stickpin, but with a safety pin, instead.
      I guess, as the stickpin would hurt. By the way: the small R-insignia was not worn anymore in 1929
      What is even more strange from the regulation is the wearing of the large R-insignia. It is said the R-insignia is to be worn upon the left upper arm (in fact by all its members). I only know photographs where it is worn upon right. Maybe a mistake in the regulation?

Best regards,
      wilhelm

Comment

I just picked up this postcard of LV Gross-Berlin post 1934 in which 3 Freikorps-related badges are being worn as sleeve badges. It helped me clarify exactly how the Sportverein Olympia cloth badge that I picked up awhile ago was actually worn.

Shown are the badge of Sportverein Olympia, the successor to Schutzregiment Gross-Berlin, Regiment Reinhard successor to Freiwilligen-Brigade Reinhard and Regiment Potsdam Gau 5 of former members of Freikorps Potsdam.
        Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic photo with the badges!

I guess, you had not to pay much money for it, because nobody noticed the details?

Was it expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant 08 View Post
            Fantastic photo with the badges!

I guess, you had not to pay much money for it, because nobody noticed the details?

Was it expensive?
            17 EUR for the photo and only 5 EUR for the Sportverein Olympia badge because nobody recognized it for what it was.

Comment

Well done!!! An excellent reference photo to back up your badge purchase, no doubt its a rare bird.
              It pays to know your stuff, and it goes to show that as collectors we will always win some, and of course lose some.

It always works out in the end.

Comment

Braunschweiger Stahlhelmbund

Comment

Different Cards

Comment

Der Stahlhelm! Bund der Frontsoldaten!

A member of Scharnhorstbund with 2 Stahlhembund Badges

Comment

Hello collectors,

just a good tread. I did not know that there are so many collectors of pieces Stahlhelmbund.

And so many beautiful and rare piece you have. I will sometimes show a few pieces.

Greeting LC

Comment

Legion please show
                        Where in Germany are you from

Comment

Hi,

Here are my 2 groups. One has more than 220 photos from Stahlhelmbund. On Sunday I'm doing some good pictures and show everything in detail.

Group Wehrsport Cross and Standard Bearer group.

I come from Niedersachsen, near Hannover.

Gruß LC

Last edited by Legion Condor; 07-16-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Legion
                            Does the whersport badge number match the document
                            I'm currently living near to the islands Norden
                            If you ever visit the islands you must pop in and I can show you my collection

You have some very nice items there

Comment

Nice material:
                              Hans Gerber from Altena had number 848, as far as my information goes and was valid for 5 years!

Comment

Hello There,

nice that you like the groups.

The number is correct, he had the 848. A picture of the back for you.

If I then times like driving in the north. Sylt?

Greeting LC

Hans Günter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X