No announcement yet.

Der Stahlhelm! Bund der Frontsoldaten!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The number was published in the Stahlhelm-newspaper number 15 from April 9,1933.
    Great set, as often the document and the cross do not match!
    Gratulation Hans-Günter!!

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
      The number was published in the Stahlhelm-newspaper number 15 from April 9,1933.
      Great set, as often the document and the cross do not match!
      Gratulation Hans-Günter!!

Thank you for this important information.

I did not know that the numbers published ind a newspaper.
      Good to know!
      Can you send me a scan of the newspaper. Would be great cinema for me.

My email: info@das-spanienkreuz.de

I am very pleased that it really is the original cross is what he has actually received.

Greeting LC

Hans Günter

Comment

It's hard to copy , as it is already a copy from a lousy b/w copy! I will send
        the part.
        They were often published, but occasionally just the names and no numbers
        were included. If that hadn't been, I already would have made a list (as
        complete as possible), years ago!!

Comment

Wim you are a genius
          When I found my badge and doc set you found the newspaper article showing the numbered badge I should of had was reported lost so then connected my badge actually to the document as a replacement
          You must sit there for hours reading the newspaper from the time and it must be a great feeling to actually find the reference you were seeking

So from my side a huge thank you

Comment

Thanks Chris, I was glad I could be of some help, also for Hans-Günter.
            As said, it is a pity that I have lots of names, but no number included. How great it would be to make then such a list with names AND numbers for the benefit of all!

The information I have about these badges/numbers is within hands reach, always and every minute. The lowest number I am aware of is number 3, which was
            granted to Prince Wilhelm von Preussen (LV Ostpreussen) for 5 years.
            Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 07-18-2015, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Hi,

by me many thanks for the info. The scan has arrived. The quality is ok as evidence.

Greeting LC

hansgünter

Comment

I am looking for help, in fact for photographs.

Stahlhelm leaders did wear a leather shoulder-belt with a specific insignia onto it.
                For this there were extensive regulations.

But apparently there were additional orders (from early spring 1933), added by some districts (Landesverband):
                so-called Landesbeauftragten (plenipotentiaries) for Baden, Württemberg and Hohenzollern were allowed to were collar-patches with an "R" added to it (the patches are actually piped in green).
                This symbol was also worn by Stahlhelm-Staatskommissare (state-commisionaries). Their collar-patches are piped in yellow. These last additionally were allowed to wear a silver coat-of-arms for their specific district.

I know this is a difficult question and there is only a slight change to find it, but not trying, is not knowing!! Maybe someone has a photograph he did not know what it was.

Comment

Common postcard?

Is this a common postcard of the Der Stahlhelm Bund der Frontsoldaten? Thanks

Comment

No it is on ebay .[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWatch1 View Post
                      Is this a common postcard of the Der Stahlhelm Bund der Frontsoldaten? Thanks: [/IMG]
                      From what do you conclude it to be Stahlhelm Bund der Frontsoldaten, Blackwatch?

Comment

Comment

Thanks Masch19! Now it is obvious!!

Comment

The Stahlhelm in Witmersdorf obviously had a bizarre sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
                              The Stahlhelm in Witmersdorf obviously had a bizarre sense of humor.
                              No, it was the regular Stahlhelmbund uniform for a short time!

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant 08 View Post
                                No, it was the regular Stahlhelmbund uniform for a short time!
                                Yes, for the "Deutscher Abend" at September 5, 1929, haha!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X